Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 20 May 2017
Not much to say. It fits and longish hair stays dry.
on 15 November 2017
Works quite well not too uncomfortable to get on, keeps my long hair dryish.
on 31 May 2013
This swimming hat is one of the best i have had. I do a lot of swimming and diving and this one has managed to stay put. Nice and thick too so should last a while.
on 14 August 2013
Good for long or thick hair. No hat is truly waterproof but his is better than most. I need to wear ear plugs to swim and this is what is needed, with ear plugs!
on 25 November 2013
-Swimming cap is incredibly small and uncomfortable.
-Having semi-long hair, water still gets in.
- Takes ages to fit.
-Waste of money for something that does't fulfill its function.
on 23 July 2014
its brilliant i dye my hair quite often and i go swimming with my family and i dont want to dye the pool the colour of my hair and this is fantastic for keeping the colour on my head not in the water. the only problem i had was i had to ask ym fiance to help me get it on its really tight
on 17 February 2014
I read previous reviews about this an had some reservations but I don't know what they were about the cap did exactly what it said on the tin and far from being thin and cheap it was as good a quality as you would expect from a Speedo product. No issues here.
on 27 November 2013
This cap is easy to fit my long and very thick hair into, once you get the hang of it (I was wary of tearing it because it seems so thin). Good cap. Doesn't keep the hair totally dry though.
on 5 June 2014
Nothing more to add but must write more otherwise comment won't be published so here goes.. waste of money. rubbish item. I threw it away at pool so unable to return it. Complete con.
on 21 December 2014
This swimming hat is great. I have got very long hair, it is very easy to get this swimming hat on. It does rise up a bit when I am swimming but I just pull it back in place.