on 19 October 2015
This is an easy book to read, but you do have to practise and follow the advice here. If you do you will have amazing result. Although I only recently purchased this book I have already noticed a big difference in the way I talk.
Until I read this book I had never been able to say specific, and yet since reading this is seems so easy. I'm not sure how that happened! But I am so pleased.
This book is full of good advice and answers most of the problems people will have with their voice
on 6 October 2016
This book is amazing. Seriously - amazing. Reads very well and is indespensible for someone looking to improve their expressiveness. Can't recommend it high enough - you just need to be willing to put the work in.
on 8 April 2016
Great book. Very well structured and insightful. I walk around with my voice recorder in my pocket now.
on 16 September 2016
Great book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2014
Great tips and practice lessons included in the text
Easy read and a good reference book that can be revisited whenever a recap required
on 17 June 2016
Very interesting book to read great tips inside thank you.
on 2 January 2014
I enjoyed reading this book and I think I learned from it, so overall a good purchase. I recommend it.
on 11 November 2014
Good book
on 10 July 2014
As described.
on 20 September 2015
This book offers a lot in a little space. The book can be read in about a couple of hours but you will feel as though you've read a book maybe five times its size. It gets straight to the point and provides you with numerous solutions to tackle the problems which many of us face. It also goes into detail quite a lot and suggests innovative ways to improve the way we speak. It drills down the point that practice makes perfect and gives alot of strategies and tips specifically targeted towards certain speech issues.such as stummering, pitch and pace.