Colour: Pink|Change

on 29 April 2014
Bought this to take on holiday. Didn't think it would be as good as the foam noodles but wanted it to be easily packable. It was sturdier than I thought. Lasted the whole holiday and worked just as well as the foam ones so v happy with it.
on 11 March 2014
These are great, they are compact and blown up very easily. My kids threw away their armbands when using these. They give them very good water confidence and they can use their arms freely when swimming, they are not restrictive. Other kids in the pool keep asking if they can use them.
on 22 December 2015
Unlike the Peppa Pig version we bought this didn't have the large inflate/deflate nozzle which makes inflate/deflate really easy. That said this isn't difficult to inflate/deflate. Kids love it and it packs down to almost nothing. Good quality and easy to repair. Ours leaked but after a puncture repair works just fine.
on 19 June 2016
I wasn't sure how good these would be, but gave them a go as the reviews were good. I have to say they are brilliant!!! My 3 year old has so much confidence in the water with it. Very happy with it :)
on 4 June 2014
I purchased 2 of these as I went upon the picture and thought they would be small, but are actually very large, the description may mention the size somewhere but I didn't look.

Great to take on holiday and just as good as the foam ones available at swimming centres.
on 18 July 2015
We bought this for our holiday as it would deflate rather than a flam one. You can adjust with more or less air as you need and our 3 year old (who has been swimming since a baby) took to it so well. He was whizzing around the pool "no mummy I can do it on my own!"
on 27 October 2015
Absolutely brilliant. We took this on holiday to Spain for my 4 year old son as he is used to the foam noodles in his swim lessons and wanted him to have the same kind of safety on holiday. His swimming was really good with it. It packed small and stayed inflated all week. Will take it next year if his swimming still requires it.
on 1 September 2013
simple and cheap. My son loved it and was very helpful. Will get one for my daughter. Highly recommend to get one.
on 23 May 2014
I have actually now bought 2 of these; I take 2 little girls swimming regularly and have found these to be the best flotation devices. They are easy to transport, unlike the solid noodles and don't restrict their arms like arm band do and also keep their heads out of the water. These are the best swim aids i have found; the girls are more confident in the water using these
on 28 April 2014
These noodles are extremely supportive and gave my boys aged 3 & 5 the water confidence to have a great holiday. Plus they are very easy to pack and inflate, highly recommend.