on 11 February 2015
only opened black cartridge so far and it had leaked. Had to use it as no other - print quality varies from document to document. Won't buy again - will stick to genuine HP in future!
on 5 July 2014
I have been using Jettec remanufactured ink cartridges for years - first for my old Epsom printer, and for the past two years for my HP Photosmart. I've never had a problem with them. Unfortunately there seems to be no way to reset the chip on HP cartridges so the ink level monitor won't work with remanufactured cartridges (I had a chip-resetter for the Epsom cartridges which worked perfectly!)
on 5 August 2013
I bought these after reading good reviews of the product and I naively thought that as they were not exactly cheap, then they were probably a good choice. How wrong I was. This was my first and last experience of buying compatible printer ink cartridges. I've just ordered the genuine HP ink to replace these after only printing four pages.