TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 December 2015
Very happy with this. My daughter loved it. Bought for Christmas present for her.
on 20 January 2015
excellent product
on 26 July 2017
Late delivery, very poor material
on 8 November 2013
Having bought the Nerf Rebelle Bow and loved it my daughter wanted the crossbow too. I'm sure it was so that she could shoot me six times faster. Oh well, I suppose that's what Dads are for.

It's really well made and should stand up to being bashed about a bit. It's also easy to use and apparently looks "dead cool" and "well awesome".

I think these Girly Nerf toys are a fantastic idea, especially with the whole Hunger Games phenomenom. My mini Katniss Everdeen loves them and I'm sure I'll not be too psychologically damaged by repeatedly getting shot by little sponge darts.
22 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 July 2014
Great present for a girl. Perfect for my 9 year old and my 5 year old is able to use it with some instruction. Buy spare pellets though. They disappear quick.
VINE VOICEon 1 October 2015
Great Nerf gun which is even better (imo) if you remove the faux cross-bow piece, so it looks a bit more like a pump-action shotgun. Also has a great pump-action shooting mode where you just hold the trigger down and keep pumping the primer - you get 6 darts fired in a couple of seconds. Whilst it's just powerful enough, the only downside I've found is that the Rebelle-branded darts are a little softer and more squidgy than the Nerf Elite darts. Well worth using the Elite darts (blue foam, orange tip) given they're compatible with the Rebelle range.
on 8 January 2014
A bit pricier than other crossbows for sale, but sturdy and substantial. Will last longer than other cheaper makes for sale. Very happy with purchase
on 24 April 2014
Quality product my little girl loves it. Easy to assemble and quite powerful by nerf standards. Giving a good range and accuracy
on 30 December 2013
All the money that I spent this Christmas could of only cost me a merger £20 quid! This was all my daughter wanted! And it has more than met her expectations on the fun facter!
So she can now shoot the boys in the village, who have been firing at the girls all summer!
on 14 March 2016
i bought this for myself to have a nerf war with my partner (looser has to cook dinner) this is a great gun for girls, nice design, the crossbow doesn't actually do anything but its a nice feature, great having think its five bullets loaded at once although i recommend you buy extra bullets if your going to have a war that and a good hiding place. easy to use. quick delivery