on 4 April 2014
Not easy to push as the handle keeps falling down and whatever you do don't let your child try to push a slightly bigger ball into it as it takes forever to remove.
on 4 June 2014
brought for my 2 year old for Christmas she loved playing with it but in a week it broke the ball dosent pop out no more disappointing
on 4 January 2016
I bought this for my 20 month old son for Christmas mainly because he loves pushing things around and he loves anything that involves a football.
He loves the fact that the balls fly out of the trunk and enjoys putting them back by hand. We have shown him how to collect them by running the elephant over the ball but he still prefers to put them in himself. The balls can be stored in the handle which is handy for ensuring they don't get lost and it was lovely to have a toy that needed virtually no putting together and didn't need batteries.
The only criticism I have with this toy is that the handle isn't long enough, if you have a tall child then it could be grown out of quickly. However I am pleased with this purchase and it is a lot more solid and robust than other similar products that I looked at.
on 5 June 2014
takes a while to walk in a straight line before the balls come out and not so easy for it to pick the balls up again. I have elefun that blows balls out of its nose - that's a better buy and you get more usage. My grandson just drags this on its side behind him
on 16 November 2013
Just what I thought it would look like.very pleased with it. Very colourful and sturdy.Arrived very quickly and would purchase again
on 12 May 2014
The only slight problem was that the toy could be improved by including a few more balls to pick up
on 22 March 2014
My son hasn't used this yet as it for his 1st birthday but i have taken it out of the box and tried it so its all ready for him to use when he opens it.
It does pick up the balls quite smoothly. I think he will enjoy this. I can see his 3 year old brother will be nicking it and using it like a hoover.
on 27 February 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter (14 months) and she loved it, especially picking up the balls and putting them in the snout.
the only thing I would say is I thought the handle would be straight up and not fall down, as she is not able to steady herself at the moment, but no doubt will in the end
on 1 February 2014
My grandson loves this toy it keeps him and his mum amuzed.
Its a five star product as far as i'm concerned everything a toddler needs in a toy that captivates imageination
His mum walks around pushing it and he absolutely screams chasing and collecting the balls love it worth every penny
on 10 January 2014
bought this after seeing it advertised on telly. bonus was it was half price. slighty disappointed as thought it would be slighty bigger and would prefer if the handle stayed up. little one not shown much interest in it so far so glad i never payed full price.