Customer reviews

on 1 January 2014
My 5yr old went to his friends house who had one of these toys. They played with it together constantly. My son then exclaimed he wanted to use some of his christmas money to purchase this. I had a look around and found the price on Amazon to be great for this toy. Spiderman himself is well made and comes with a good few webs (some are ultimately going to get lost for a time) You can add batteries and spidermans eyes light up, and he makes a noise when the webs are fired. It's also nice that the web firing action works without batteries also.. so all is not lost if you're short on batteries.
This has already provided much enjoyment for my son, and I'm sure it will for a long time to come.
The webs do fire some distance, so it's a must to explain they must fire away from people and delicate objects. Great toy at a great price from Amazon.
on 23 October 2013
This was a good bye for my son he loved it and it was a better price than every where else thanks
on 18 March 2014
Bought this for my 4 yr old son for his b'day - big Spiderman fan! Wanted something that would last a little while and keep his interest - so many of these type of things are over and done with so quickly. Was not disappointed with this one - it's big and he loves it! He can attach the webs and blast them and it's sturdy enough that it won't break. Good buy.
on 8 January 2014
Great toy and well made. My grandson loved it. Only thing that stopped me giving it 5 stars is that the 'webs' get lost so very easily, down the back of sofas or under them, in long grass etc. But a fab toy!.Don't know if I could buy extra webs but that would be brilliant.
on 14 December 2013
Popular toy. Bought for a present for a childs christmas present

Looks to be good quality.

Promptly dispatched. Thank you.
on 18 June 2014
great toy my 5 year old loves it,he has played with it loads although quite difficult to load spider webs delivered on time
on 22 November 2014
Fabulous toy. My son loves it. Very sturdy, nice and chunky. Light up eyes, sound effects and firing webs. Hours of fun.
on 18 February 2014
Purchased this for my grandson at Christmas and he loved it. Can't comment on anything else. Haven't seen it since.
on 3 January 2015
My 4 1/2 year old absolutely adores this! The webs are slightly frustrating to load but otherwise a fab toy!
on 11 February 2014
I Bought this for my nephew for his birthday, he kept asking me for a "shooting spiderman" and he loves it.

See one answered question