on 16 December 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my 4 year old son and he loves it. I am very happy with this item, good price, packed well and delivered on time. I would recommend to others.
on 8 July 2014
I received an email stating the figurine had been dispatched and less than 48 hours later I received a further email to say it was out of stock! Very strange and upsetting....
on 14 December 2013
Brilliant, shame could not have been made in UK. Many hours of imitative play ahead, just the right size for young children
on 28 July 2014
Very good
on 23 November 2015
This is fantastic value for money, I brought it for a birthday present however I was so pleased I ordered another 1 for my nephew for Christmas
on 3 October 2014
Great like all the others from this series my son has them all. Brilliant price, great product. Much loved.
on 13 December 2014
Bought as a present, loved it, quick delivery
on 21 January 2016
Bought for 4 year old grandson. He loved it.
on 5 January 2015
fast postage great bargain thankyou
on 11 November 2014
Fast delivery my son loves it