on 18 January 2014
This is a large, impressive looking transformer, which my 6-year old grandson loves' although I personally feel it's overpriced. I thought it might do more than have firing rockets, which get lost easily. Still, my grandson loves it and that's what matters.
5 people found this helpful
on 13 September 2015
Great toy for a Transformer enthusiast. My son plays for ages with it along with the other Transformer toys he has. The firing attachments to it are still with it and are not that small they got lost like some do xx
2 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2013
My son hadn't asked for this; error on my part! But upon opening he was over the moon and plays with it for hours, he is eight. He loves that it fires two missiles (from its' wings), loses one star because it makes no noise. 'Even just a small roar mum' he says.
9 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2016
I got this when on of for so not sure of original price (I think I got it with 50% off). Although this is a great to and by son loves it I don't think I would have paid full price (£50)!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 January 2016
My son loved this toy, At 7 he was able to transform it with relative ease and has played with it often
2 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2017
Probably bigger than the child u buying it 4, but that's what is makes its so cool.

Its broken now, but blame my nephew more than the toy.
on 19 September 2013
For the money it doesn't do very much. My son loves it however, but I felt it was very overpriced. The only plus side is this is one transformer that my 6 year old son is able to transform comfortably by himself rather than constantly nagging his dad to transform over and over again.
One person found this helpful
on 22 July 2015
Very awesome toy for my little brother and is very cool pretty easy to transform medium (my opinion)
One person found this helpful
on 29 January 2015
Horrible expensive plastic toy that is very difficult to "transform" and plastic arm broken/sheered off within a month - now discarded. Honestly, they should have put more thought into a toy that is so prized among little boys.
on 26 August 2014
Amazingly cool toy!!! Bought it for my son as a reward for doing his chores and he was soooo happy! It's easily this favourite toy. Great quality, the led lights are bright and well placed, it looks brilliant as either the dragon or the transformer.
3 people found this helpful