on 26 March 2015
Very Genuine product. Reached on time and with good packing. Very much satisfied with the product and purchase.
on 19 May 2013
Rarely can you buy a phone cover that is both quality and reasonably priced. This, from HTC, is by far the best phone case I've ever had, good looking and purposeful. Love the phone too
on 4 July 2014
Just brilliant! Highly recommend it. Protects really well.
on 6 April 2013
Ive had this for nearly a month now and I thought enough time had passed for me to do an objective review. It fits great and looks great, I like the colours but it might not be everyones cup of tea. It offers great protection yet has the cut-outs needed for the various parts of the phone to work. It feels great in the hand and is made of a sturdy plastic that will no doubt take some knocks. On the downside the top and bottom parts that are slightly more rubbery than the grey middle sliding part are very good at absorbing dirt. If you get dirty hands in either your daily life or your job then you need to wash your hands before you handle the phone. After a month mine is looking very black and grubby around the red top part and the dark grey bottom part, I have not yet found a cleaning product that will take this staining out. The grey middle section slides on and is made from a harder feeling plastic, this sliding action has caused a few scratches on the aluminium back of the phone itself. I have the car dock so routinely take the phone out of the case to put in the dock and this I think is causing the scratches. This is the reason I have given it 3 stars, nomatter what the circumstance, fitting or removing a case should never ever scratch your phone.
33 Comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2015
I don't tend to do many reviews but I felt the need to inform others about this case. It is hands down the worst case I have ever experienced and that is saying something as I have used cheap eBay ones before and they have been better than this.

Take the 5 start reviews with a pinch of salt. Here is a link to a video review I did to show you how bad it actually is: https://youtu.be/C7x0LJ2U9oQ

Please don't be fooled by the fact it is an official accessory case. The top and bottom components of the case do not affix themselves to the middle proportion of the case securely so on many occasions my phone has in fact dropped onto the floor with no case when trying to plug or unplug a charger which very much defeats the point in having a case! There has also been many occasions where either the top of bottom part of the case comes off when simply pulling it out of a pocket. Furthermore every time one of these incidents happen not only does it put my phone at risk of breaking on the floor it also scratches the back of the phone, this I assume is caused by small dirt/dust/sand particles getting behind the case. I have gone to the extent of providing some photos and a video of how bad it is.

This review although negative should not reflect the independent seller as they offered me a full refund which I shall now be accepting. I did also contact HTC to inform them of how bad the case is and the damage it has caused my phone and to my disappointment they were not interested one bit.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 8 April 2014
Looks great on the website but when it arrived, it looked very cheap and plasticky. The ends do not snap on very well and are very creaky and out of alignment. Felt like it would scratch the metal on the phone with continued use. Also hides the best feature of the phone - the metal casing and makes it look tacky. Sent it back straight away.
on 27 March 2013
The problem with buying a case for a newly released phone is that they often don't fit! You don't have this problem with the double dip case from HTC.

It goes on the phone extremely easily, and looks great with the black or silver version as it covers metalic casing of the phone! It feels sturdy in my hand, having a slightly rubberised feel to it, meaning it won't slip out when I'm surfing the web.

I'm glad I didn't cheap out on another case, should always spend a little more covering a £500 phone!

PS. It also is slightly raised from the screen, so if you put it face down, aren't going to mark the screen at all.
on 13 September 2014
Looks good when on the phone. Liked being able to change the ends to suit. Good all round protection but there are a few things I didn't like. Mine never really fitted properly even after pushing on the ends as hard as I could the phone would still move about in the case, not a lot but enough for me to lose confidence. Also I was always afraid of getting dust and dirt inside the case causing it to scratch the lovely brushed aluminum. A nice idea HTC but a little more thought and improvements and it can be a great caee
on 6 July 2013
The case is well made with good combination of colours. It fits the HTC One and protects it reasonably well. You can access all the ports of the phone except the sim card slot. The middle segment slides on rather clips one, this could potentially scratch the sides of the phone metal shell if particles were to be trapped in the space between the case and the phone. The price is good value, it would have been helpful if they bundled a screen protector.
on 16 May 2013
First time I dropped the case the ends flew off leaving the end of the phone exposed. Both ends were scratched.

The design itself means that the phone has to be slid into place. Over time this causes scratches on the back of the phone.

Looks nice though!