on 19 May 2017
Brilliant product, well made and very robust, perfect to protect my Blackberry.
on 28 October 2013
Arrived very quickly and fiitted my Z10 perfectly. tested it out unintentionaly two days after I got it when I dropped my phone from the first floor at my work and it still works without a mark.
on 17 December 2013
Had loads of cases for different phones over the years. This is the king of all cases. Next phone I buy is having an otterbox case!
on 12 October 2013
The best protection for your Z10, its built in screen protector doesn't interfere with the gesture based OS, but as any protection added to the phone, the weight is increase , but not in a real noticeable way.
on 28 April 2013
I was a little unsure about purchasing this product as I had read reviews on other Web sites saying that the case didn't allow for the swipe motion from the bottom of the screen. I contacted Otter box to ask about this, they informed me that the case doesn't affect any of the phones functions and they also gave me a link to a video showing the Z10 in operation in this case. I decided to order from Amazon due to the great price and received the case within a couple of days. It protects my phone really well and as Otter box promised it doesn't affect any of the phones functions. Since purchasing my Z10 I have tried it in a few different cases, this one is by far the best, ultra sturdy with the extra protection of a built in screen protector, I wish I had purchased this one first. I would say that the Otter box Defender is a must for any one wanting to keep their Z10 nicely protected. Brilliant!
on 17 May 2013
This product was recommended to me by a work colleague and it proved to be just as hoped. Strong, resilient and as the price of mobiles is not cheap, I consider it to be essential.
on 16 May 2014
I had high hopes for this case, and it lives up to most of them. It does bulk up what is an otherwise slim and light (read easily damaged) smart phone. The case comes in three pieces, a two piece cover with integrated screen guard, and a rubberised outer which provides the shock absorption and adds lift up covers for the dock/ charing and headphone ports. The surface of the outer cover, being rubberised, makes it easy to grip the phone, and all of the ports and camera appetures are useable with the case in place.

The case does a great job of protecting the phone from knocks and drops, but is not so great in actually using the phone. It adds a lot of bulk, and the raised 'kerb' around the screen, makes it more difficult to use the extremities of the touch screen keyboard & swipe gestures that the Z10 relies upon.

One other annoying 'feature' is the cut out in the screen protector for the sensor and forward facing camera, whilst the screen protector is quite thick and lays flat, this cut out allows dust to get under the screen cover which is unsightly and makes the touch screen less responsive. I find myself having to take the case off a couple of times per week to clean out the dust (and I don't work on a building site before you ask!).
on 13 July 2013
was bought for my mobile fanatic son,who thinks its the bees knees of mobile protectors - a bit pricey tthough
on 6 September 2013
Got this to protect my sons phone and I cant fault it. Superb does exactly as it says very sturdy
on 10 February 2014
Very impressed with the OB with respect to the level of protection offered to the phone. Dust and particle resistant and impact resistant too. The only downside is that it turns your phone into a small brick!

See one answered question