on 4 July 2013
I really wish I read further than the first two reviews which was what motivated me to buy 'The Sorcerer's Ring'. If you have never read fantasy novels before I implore you not to start here.

Having read fantasy novels for over 25 years, I can truly say that this series is terrible. The characters are one sided and the plot is so childish and implausible that I am beginning to hate almost all of the main protagonists as well as the author.

It is definitely time to start including an intended age range for books like the PEGI rating. If I had known before that these books were intended to entertain a five year old I would never have purchased such a poor effort.

Shame on you Amazon for allowing such a travesty to sully my eyes.
on 25 March 2013
The story is interesting, but modern terms were used which were out of place - sometimes to the story's detriment. Really bad proof-reading too!
on 8 April 2017
It seems the further you get in the series, the worse it gets. The storyline is fizzling out, the characters are becoming more unbelievable, and the grammar is truly atrocious! My pet peeve? They walked and walked, they marched and marched, they charged and charged, she cried and cried....oh yes, and nobody shouts, everybody screams! It has a feel of somebody writing in a language not their own. I will most definitely t buy any more books in this series. I bought the first three together, and I can kick my own behind that I did! Seriously not recommended! Amazon should have higher standards in their selection process! I would have liked to write this review without awarding any stars!
on 26 March 2013
Unimaginative, inaccurate, repetitive, poor English, plots taken from other books and authors just enough to make it not a breach of copy right.
on 25 March 2017
Storyline dragged out. Constant repartition of the same information. Maybe amid at 10/12 years of age. Experience as 17 books.
on 18 April 2017
A good tale spoiled for me by a poor choice of adjectives
on 16 March 2017
Superb storyline. Has you hooked from start to finish
on 14 May 2017
good read
on 21 July 2016
not too bad
on 28 June 2017
Amazing series, keeps me captivated from start to finish. Anybody that loves fantasy will love this series. Magic, dragons armies & love what more could a book offer.