Customer reviews

Safeguard (a short story)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 February 2014
The trouble with short stories is that they do not have time to develop characters etc in the space available. This one works as the author has limited it to two characters it is a fairly simple story but ends with a twist that I did not see coming. I suppose the moral of this story is to read your contract carefully.
on 27 February 2014
Good pace and intrigue for a short story. A few twists which in hindsight are obvious. Easy to read on a commute.
on 30 May 2013
Good, unexpected end, but very unrealistic background. I liked the imaginative concept of retaining a SafeGuard for a moon. Much shorter than I expected though. I am having a lot of difficulty in relating a word count to a reading length, I'm too used to paper books I suppose, where you can do a guesstimate judging by the thickness.

Cost of 77p seemed valid for the length. I'd previously read the author's Kinesis book, which I would also recommend for a 4* read. (It would be better for spelling and punctuation improvements; not awful, but not perfect.)
on 7 June 2013
This is a great book and a rare talent to find. Highly recommended and a treat to read. I would pay good money to read this author's books.
on 15 March 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this short science fiction story with a touch of suspense: the setting, the plot, the characters - and that ending!
on 18 May 2014
I won’t say anything about the plot as this is only a shot story.
This was a great book, i really enjoyed it.
on 5 November 2016
Really enjoyed this short story. Would recommend it even if you don't normally read sifi. Twists and turns to keep you guessing. Good weekend read. Thanks.
on 9 August 2013
Love the twists in the story. Last page made me reach for the tissues, be warned. Will read the third book next. Hope it will be as good as this.
on 13 June 2014
Loved this. The premise has been used before but this was well done. Shame it was short as the story could have been developed a bit more.
on 5 January 2015
good short read ideal while waiting for plane etc