Customer reviews

Scent Name: Lemon Twist|Change

on 3 February 2014
This paste is perfect if you find that foaming toothpastes make you gag, or if the strong mint flavour in conventional toothpastes burns your mouth. (Like me!) The flavour is pleasant and minty without that horrid burning.

Within a week of using this my seriously bleedy gums have healed and now there is no more blood. I use mine with an electric toothbrush, and prefer to spread the paste onto my teeth with a clean finger first, of course this isn't necessary. I also noticed that a large abscess that I've had for months now has gone down. -Of course I do not recommend this as a treatment, always go to a dentist for oral problems.

As far as the actual cleaning properties go, I find this works just as well as a normal toothpaste, and the lack of foam allows you to feel around with your tongue for spots you may have missed, therefore improving your brushing technique.

One thing I will say though, is that the packaging states that there may be traces of lead in the paste and for this reason I choose to spit it out after brushing. This lead is naturally occurring in the clay and as far as I'm concerned possible traces of lead are less dangerous than the large amounts of fluoride purposely put into normal toothpastes. However it is important for everyone to make their own informed choices about the products they use.
on 2 September 2016
Um, I'm a bit caught here as I really want to say that it's a great toothpaste as I love that it's so natural and without all the nasties that are usually in toothpaste. However, the spearmint smell and taste is very short-lived and then I'm left feeling as though I'm cleaning my teeth with mud. The taste isn't pleasant and it makes me feel a bit sick. I really wanted to love this and I've persevered with it as I want to avoid the usual suspects.
I keep telling myself that only a few minutes out of my day isn't a big deal so I can put up with the muddy taste. I use mouthwash afterwards and that takes the taste away so I'm perhaps just being a wimp ;-) I think we are spoilt these days with everything being made to taste nice but I'm attempting to re-train myself and learning to love what is good for me.
My teeth feel clean but my mouth doesn't feel fresh until I've used mouthwash and gotten rid of the sludge.
Despite everything, I'd still recommend this simply because I believe it's better than the alternatives.
on 2 August 2017
Why im a convert for life!..
Ive been wanting to change toothpaste brands for a long time now. I find the chemicals in standard toothpaste leave a burning sensation in my mouth. I actually heard about this product through Youtube in 2015 but was put off by the almost £9 price tag as i normally buy a £3 tube that lasts me at least two months. Now after using it for the first time, I wish i had just brought it sooner.

My thoughts on the toothpaste..
The colour of the toothpaste is a light grey, which initially made my heart sink as the look of things can really put me off, but smells just as minty as standard brands which settled my hesitance. Other reviews stated that a little goes a long way so i covered the top 1/3 of the toothbrush (pea size).
As i brushed over each tooth i was amazed, it felt like every tooth was being cleaned, the minty flavour came through instantly and the toothpaste didnt foam in my mouth, burn or feel grainy.
Now my mouth has a gentle minty taste and feels clean not bleached. My teeth feel so clean!
Im a smoker, and have smoked three cigs since brushing my teeth and eaten lunch, my mouth still feels clean :)
on 28 November 2015
Lovely toothpaste! This is exactly was I was looking for. Keeps teeth and gums healthy. Also it has lovely fresh taste. My kids love it and their teeth have never been as white as now. For people panicking about tiny amount of lead in it - many whole foods do contain small amount of naturally occurring lead, which has been there for millions of years. It is the same with apple seeds containing cyanide - many will warn you not to eat it and yet cultures, which consume apples with seeds or use whole apples without removing seeds have much lower ration of certain types of cancer (if not all) and other sicknesses... so please educate yourself before you start panicking. I wish it was available on Subscribe and Save.
on 29 December 2016
There aren't many alternatives if you're looking for clean toothpaste. Once you get over the fact that it doesn't taste like traditional toothpaste or foam up etc this is a good toothpaste and gets your teeth as clean as any mainstream chemical brands. I have tried several flavours but tend to opt for the Spearmint flavour on a regular basis as it doesn't include additional sweetener.
on 22 January 2016
Good tooth paste.

Liked::
- God taste
- Good feeling in the mouth after brushing
- Natural and does not contain chemicals.

Dislike:
- you have to use more of this paste in comparison with others during teeth cleaning. e.g. it is not economical. And that's why 4 stars.
on 28 February 2016
At first I wasn't impressed with this toothpaste as I didn't see any foaming as compared to the original toothpaste I used to use (COLGATE). However having been using it consistently, I really like it and prefer it. Plus the ingredience used in this toothpaste is pure, healthy and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals like other high branded toothpaste do ( ie COLGATE). Stay Natural, stay pure, get this toothpaste!
on 3 February 2015
There's not a big choice of sugar free toothpastes. Tastes good, once you get used to the no lathering and the colour. Only niggle I have is that when it starts to run out when you squeeze it it sometimes comes out unexpectedly and ends up in the sink and not on the brush. which is annoying (especially because it aint cheap!), but I have repurchased so I'm going to try and master this minor niggle, and be more careful!
on 19 July 2016
This toothpaste is fantastic - I wish I had switched to a fluoride free toothpaste years ago! Since I started using this, my teeth feel cleaner, look whiter and are less sensitive. The taste is quite pleasant as well - sort of creamy and mildly minty. I would definitely recommend!
on 20 March 2015
I am pleased with this purchase. It has a mild and pleasant peppermint taste and a little goes a long way. It is good to be using a product with only a few non chemical ingredients all of which can be accounted for. I have yet to visit my dentist after use so it will be interesting to hear her comments on the state of my teeth at such time. I would buy again.