on 26 April 2017
These socks are excellent value. They're nice and long, so reach just below the knee (I have long legs) and stay up in wellies when walking the dogs! They also wash well (no shrinkage yet) and aren't too tight, so don't cut off your blood circulation - but still manage to stay up! Highly recommended.
on 17 February 2015
Comfy, warm and perfectly long! But as they are thin for this type of sock, they don't bunch up or mess with ski boot sizing. Very happy - in 15 years of skiing, these are a revelation as I have always bought generic thick socks. The best ski socks I've worn.
on 17 December 2017
Love these socks. They are cosy and comfortable. They have a good stretch and come well up to my knee, I have a 32" inside leg so need Long socks. Love the colours and may buy some more!
on 2 December 2016
Lovely, warm, long, cosy socks! I didn't buy them for skiing, so I can't comment on how they are with ski boots. I just bought them to keep my feet and legs warm, which they do. They are soft and comfortable, and I can fit them under my every day boots. Four pairs for less than £10 bargain!
on 25 February 2017
I have a circulation disease...These socks have been my best find for coping with this year's typical UK Winter. They have been worn and washed on a cycle...Still keeping good shape and texture and they stay up during exercise as well: come up to the knee on a 5'6" woman. The colours are a bit bright, of course, and there is no extra padding on them, despite the look of the design.
on 15 January 2018
I will start with the positives. Fit great, lovely and warm and come right up to the knee. Negatives. Shrunk in wash, got holes in toes within a couple of weeks and now starting to wear thin under the heel with one pair now having a hole in the heel.
on 16 June 2016
Bought these for a recent ski trip.

Fit well on the foot however wished they were a little longer on the leg that they sit just under the knee rather than on the calf. I did wear for the ski trip, but unfortunately due to the length won't be using for the next. However, they are used when I go hiking and for wearing on my motorbike so not entirely wasted.
on 2 December 2016
I bought these socks as a present to myself. I have long legs and never able to find socks that reach the knee. I am delighted with these socks, so warm and actually stay up.
on 31 January 2018
Good fit. Stay up, even with skinny legs. Warm and good fit, also around the toes: not too thick, not too thin, not too tight, not too roomy. Good value for money. No regrets. Thank you.
on 19 November 2016
not the colours as pictured, quite a bit more colourful (but at least I won't loose them!) however they are comfortable. they are slightly too long for me only being 5ft and a size 3.5 shoe. I brought these to wear under my Jeans which they do just fine as they're thin.