Customer reviews

The Book of Pluto
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.49

on 30 June 2016
What a frustrating, boring book :( The first six chapters were like listening to an old woman "gossiping" , just felt I wasn't getting solid knowledge from Steven Forrest book :( I will not buy anymore of his books :(
on 14 November 2015
I've no doubt Steven Forrest is a caring counselling astrologer, but I didn't get on with this book for a number of reasons. Firstly, its dissapointing to see astrologers are still writing/re-issuing books without references or indexes. Secondly its anecodotal style in an American idiom may not appeal to readers elsewhere. Thirdly, it will only appeal to those who are comortable associating dark with pain, oppression, negativity, and 'evil', and light with positivity, moral decency, and emotional/spiritual growth. Lastly, its probably too long. There may well be some gems in there, but they're buried beneath what felt like rather a lot of preachy waffle ('your high destiny...' 'your distorting wound...' etc), cookbook style. The best bit for me was the magazine article on the New Solar System, appended to this edition. I hope this helps you decide whether its for you. For me its definitely not 'THE book of Pluto'.
on 16 February 2017
Excellent, I recommend. Thanks, Helena
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 May 2014
Steven Forrest is probably one of the best astrologers ever. I have his books and some of his mp3s. What an amazing man. It's difficult to say where he ends and astrology begins, they are so one.
His works are amazing. I love everything I have of his. We all need to acknowledge our shadow and then bring our gifts into the light. This book helps you to understand your wound and transform it into gold. Thank you Steven Forrest for writing this book .
on 19 April 2015
Excellent as Steven Forrest always is
Many Thanks
Angel/Astro
on 2 November 2015
Excellent book on Pluto. Steven Forrest makes understanding Pluto accessible and even fun!
on 17 August 2016
As always anything about Pluto is very deep