on 2 July 2013
These screen protectors arrived quickly.

Unfortunately they also scratch and mark easy.

I only had one fitted 3 days and it covered in scratch marks,still I guess they were cheap.
on 6 October 2013
It is really difficult to put the protector on the screen without bubbles and dust but if you follow the instructions (youtube says in the bath, after running hot water, clean fingers etc) it is achievable.
I put this way two of these screen protectors (It took me 20minutes each!!!) and the result is perfect.
Two other persons try on their phones, the first one destroy 3 protectors, but the second does it perfectly also
on 7 January 2014
Good product - this screen cover lasted longer than others I have tried - would recommend and buy these again
on 30 June 2013
Phone covers are a must these days with smart phones especially young users, fits well...my only reservation is the stick factor!!! I used 2 of the 10 before I came across one that actually managed to stick correctly and not peel up on the sides.....saying that once stuck holding well....cant really complain for the price...
on 10 June 2013
I'd purchased a similar product in the past, and had issues with sticking it down. Luckily with this company they leave a guard on each side of the screen protector so that you have less chance of getting fingerprints and dirt on the screen while putting the product on.
Very quick delivery time too.
on 5 June 2013
I purchased this item as i had needed some screen protectors for my new phone. The delivery time was very quick and price was good too! Tricky to get on but all screen protectors are so overall very happpy with the product.
on 15 June 2013
This product is really good, I have messed about with other screen protectors but this one seems superior. I didnt even have too much trouble fitting it. he prce is good, delivery very quick. Really reccomend it xx
on 21 June 2013
Finally I dont have to worry about scratching my screen
Got the delivery very quick
Now I can replace the protector whenever I need ,with 10 replacements my mobile will be protected for years
on 21 June 2013
They fit well and put others to shame with the price. With a pack of 10 at this price you can afford to change them as often as you like without worring about the cost. What else could you want?
on 1 July 2013
Excactly as described. protects the screen as we thought it would. Still get bubbles when putting it on the screen but hey ho thats life