on 6 January 2018
Do yourself a MASSIVE favour and steer well clear of these cables. I bought two less than 6 months ago, one for my iPad and one for my iPhone in the car. I have now had to order 2 new cables as both of them have frayed at the lightning connector end resulting in little to no charge. I’ve previously been a fan of Belkin (in car charger, docking station, dual usb socket) but I won’t make the same mistake again.
on 28 June 2013
Nice quality cable, not at all flimsy like some others on offer. Charges my iPhone 5 fine and feels robust. I would highly recommend it.
on 9 April 2014
Lasted 2.5 - 3 weeks, till the 8pin lightning connection came away from it's socket. The cable was literally left permanently in my house, not robust usage at all, but then the connection started weakening after a while and I would plug in my iphone to charge, only to realise that it wasn't charging at all. A Broken pin connection with minimal usage - very poor quality cable. Waste of time.
on 17 December 2013
Bought direct from Amazon, a genuine Belkin Apple-approved cable so works a treat with the Retina iPad mini which plain refuses to charge using non-approved cables (the earlier iPad mini just complained and charged slowly with such cables under iOS7). Seems sturdier than the Apple leads and at a reasonable-ish price. If you need another lead for your iPad then look no further.
on 29 February 2016
I always buy the Belkin cables, because not only are they longer than the Apple ones (seriously Apple, why so short?) but they're much better quality, last longer and are a fraction of the price. I love the different colours too.
on 16 August 2017
For a premium priced cable this is rubbish. I bought it less than 6 months ago and it is already faulty. There is no exterior damage. I just went online to return it and it is only eligible for return for one month ... seriously?? I have bought cables for half the price of this that have a lifetime warranty as I assumed this one would.
on 19 November 2017
Item arrived on time and as described. Very happy with purchase.
on 30 June 2017
Used for less than 6 months and all the internal wiring has been exposed. Had to throw it away. I thought this was rather expensive for a charger but assumed it would be good quality. It is not. I would stick to cheaper ones that last a lot longer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 November 2014
This item is a fake. I only started using it recently and realised that it is not apple certified and has caused damaged to my phones battery. Unfortunately I was outside my return time frame and now stuck with this.
on 20 September 2017