on 18 June 2017
If you travel often, you'll recognise the frustration of finding the plug sockets in your hotel room are nowhere near your bed. This extra-long 3 metre Lightning cable eliminates that problem, greatly extending the reach of your charger.

I use my iPhone as an alarm, and also enjoy browsing social media and streaming TV while I drift off to sleep. However, when staying away from home this isn't necessarily easy. In a typical hotel room, a short Lightning cable will tether me to a distant wall socket. At worst, this means leaping out of bed when the alarm goes off, tripping over as I cross the room in a bleary state, and struggling to disable the alarm without disturbing fellow guests! Not exactly a good start to the day.

This Belkin cable is three metres in length, over twice as long as the standard Lightning cable from Apple. This means I have a much greater radius in which I can use my phone while simultaneously charging its battery. The perfect traveller's companion!

I have owned this cable for a year and a half. Although the Lightning end is starting to bend and flex more than I would like, it still reliably charges my phone night after night. This is not a cheap accessory, but then you pay for what you get. I suspect cheaper cables of this length would show far more wear after this length of time.

This cable is a worthwhile investment to complement your Apple device.
on 14 March 2016
Good length and works... For a while. Bought this April 2015 but now the cable has come loose from the charging bit and exposes the wires underneath. Only works by fiddling around with the angle of the cable. Have used daily but expected it to last longer.
review image
on 22 March 2017
I have two of these. One is reliable, the other one doesn't always work. It appears to be well made so it's a bit of a disappointment. I have always used it with care, so a fault should not have arisen.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2017
Excellent well made wire. Extremely reliable and light.

It's great to have a short wire so it makes for a great traveling wire
on 14 September 2016
The lightning connector snapped off the first time I used it.
on 8 March 2017
fantastic can now watch catch up tv ,youtube etc. all night in bed with out the battery going flat.
on 18 March 2014
This product worked well initially. But it has left me very dubious about buying any charger for an Apple product from anyone other than Apple. I had to return it and get a refund. Very disappointed as still suffering from 'my charger is too short' syndrome and Belkin is normally such a reliable brand.
on 13 April 2017
Stopped working after 3 months, kept getting message on iPhone saying "This Cable Is Not Compatible With This Device" and its supposed to be Apple certified!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2017
Really good to have a high quality extra length cable.
on 2 June 2017