on 15 February 2014
This a true Lightning Cable, you can just see it, not like the r****sh Apple sell us at extortionate prices and they get damaged soon after!!
Very pleased with this Belkin cable, it's a 2M as well and you can see the quality and thickness of the cable & it shouldn't let you down.
on 27 October 2013
I have tried cheap alternatives from eBay and spent quite a bit on rubbish cables that takes such a long time to charge. The belkin cable is a sturdy design which I would say better than the original apple cable. Fast charging

Definitely recommend this cable to anyone
on 2 November 2016
This 3m Belkin Lightning to USB Charge and Sync cable is definitely a great buy and heres why:

-The extra length that having a 3m cable gives you allows one to reach those awkward power sockets and charge a phone whilst using it at preferred couch/sofa or bed. I personally have this plugged into the power socket next to my bed and it allows me to use my iPhone whilst charging it pretty much from any position I want to be, I don't have to sit on the edge.

-The sturdy cable and port allows ensures that you will not rip the chord when removing it from your phone, nor does it knot easily.

-This product comes in a variety of basic colours, however I did chose to buy the cable in white as I was using it as a replacement for my Apple charger. I was happily converted to this product and will probably buy more in the future as I now know I can trust Belkin to charge my phone safely and live up to frequent use.

As I already mentioned I will likely purchase this product or similar again in the future if I need a new iPhone charger, since it is way more sturdy than the original Apple charger that you get given in the box, yet it still comes in white and gives you more freedom to move around. However, I would recommend taking a moment to really think about the length of cable that you need as I could imagine using this in situations such as car charging would make trying to keep the cable tidy a problem. Belkin 3 m Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable for Apple iPad Pro/iPad Air 2/iPad Air/4th Gen/iPad Mini/iPad Mini Retina/iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/5/5s/5c/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus (MFI Approved) - White
on 6 February 2016
The first one I got the end broke off in my phone so had to pull the chip out with some tweezers. I then got a replacement which broke again within 5 days. I really like the length of the cable and it does feel good quality however the end does keep coming off so therefore you cannot use it :(
It would be amazing if it didn't keep breaking. My niece has a pink one and hers is still working after a few months, maybe that one is better!
on 11 February 2016
Bought it for home, had it a couple of weeks if that but only been at home twice so been used twice and it's broken the silver end bit come completely detached inside my phone!! Very poor product because I have a short belkin iPhone charger no proplems so bought this once because I thought I was just a longer version and going to be a good quality product!! Obviously not!!
on 30 October 2014
Use this with battery pack and its ideal as you don't have lots of spare cable to tangle. Discolours after a while, but no more than the Apple cables do when carried about in bags full of stuff, picking up dirt. No good for wall chargers as its too short, but for what I use it for its perfect! I put the battery pack on desk or hold it when on move, and put phone on top of the pack and the lead is just long enough not to bend at damaging angles connecting the two. Using the laptop, its good for syncing iphone again without loads of spare cable getting in the way.
on 28 February 2016
This product broke in 30 days and i just realised that i crossed that 30 day period. So awful. Cant believe that Belkin makes such awful products. considering i bought it cause it's Apple MFI and pretty expensive"
on 11 August 2014
I purchased this last October (2013).
I use it every night to charge my iPhone, therefore it does get a lot of wear and tear. It lasted until the end of July (2014), which is longer than the apple cables lasted. The iPhone side of the cable had frayed and connection was intermittent.
Because it was less than 1 year, Amazon kindly replaced with a new one (excellent customer service), because it should really be made robust enough to last a year.
The added length of 2m is great, it allows me to use my phone in bed while charging.
on 29 March 2015
Bought this on 7th Feb and it's now 29th March and it's mostly stopped working. The cable has split at the connection end and is sporadic with its connection. I may have got a bad one but as it is I would not recommend it's purchase. The length is brilliant, and this is why I purchased it but if it's not going to charge then the length is immaterial.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 January 2016
Firstly, I ordered this item a while back, but decided to wait some time, to test the durability, and how long it will last for.
The item came on time, with no problems with the seller.
When I plugged it into my laptop, it recognised it, and started charging. It charged my phone from 0% from my laptop, to full charge in just over 2 hours. My previous lightening cable that came with my phone, was around that mark too. So no difference in time to charge, from the apple supplied one.
I then plugged it into a plug socket, and was fine whilst charging. It again took the same time that the first one I had did, before it had broken, hence why I purchased this. I also noticed that my phone stayed very cool while using this product, whereas before, with the supplied one, it heated up a little, depending on what the surface the phone was charging.
The cable seems to be firmly into the port, so it doesn’t seem that it will pull out easily, and the cable seems to be very strong, but it can also manoeuvre around objects, which is handy whilst charging a device on a busy desk!
*1 Year Later*
It still charges my phone, with no problems. Very happy with the product and would recommend to anyone. Great Product. 5 Stars. Thank-You!