Customer reviews

on 26 March 2017
These are lovely, bought for our daughter's 1st birthday.
The 1 issue I have is that they were a teeny bit bent and creased, but that doesn't matter! They are still usable.
on 9 June 2017
We ordered the design with all the ponies in and a completely different design turned up. My daughter chose the first design because it had all of her favourite ponies in, now she hasn't. So I have a disappointed 3 year old.
Also cross because I bought 4 lots, to cover her class of 30. So over £10 on something we didn't actually choose!
Still a nice design just disappointed.
review image review image
on 17 June 2014
Bags are very nice ideal for little pony lovers for birthday party , I need to order more for My doughter party.
on 19 June 2013
Great bags, went down a treat at my daughter's party. Delivered very quickly too. My daughter was beyond ecstatic when she saw them and that made it worth every penny!
on 19 June 2016
Arrived very promptly.
Exactly the same design as in the photo, a good size too!
Perfect party bags for my daughter's birthday!
on 8 December 2015
These bags look great and my daughter loved them for her party. however with all mlp things they are expensive for what they are.
on 20 October 2015
Great item and arrived on time. However beware you can't get hold of matching plates showing Applejack design
on 15 March 2014
Great price and perfect party bags for at little pony fan. My 8 year old was very happy with these.
on 15 September 2015
Great. Delivered quickly. Look exactly like the product shown. Good strong bags.
on 25 October 2016
nice bday party bags, can fit lots of little party fillers.fast delivery