on 30 October 2013
I live in spain, so not upon UK hits at The moment. But caught this tune on the magic radio show , for days waited for the tune to be played so that I could find out who preformed it. Was giving up as they never said who it was. Then just like magic, I caught the name. Found it asap- love the song, voice,words. Love Paulo nutini, it reminds me of him. Will buying the album.
on 20 September 2013
When I heard this song on the air, it seemed like one of those quirky songs that I just had to get. Now I am thinking the novelty has gone, and I'm just not sure why I still have it on my playlist, other to say I can be different. I consider myself to be quite eclectic with tunes anyhow; but the voice does get a bit annoying after a while.
on 4 May 2013
Complete new style which has literally taken the world, a fresh and unique approach, which relaxes nut sends a heartfelt message there is so much that is indefinable and indescribable mainly his voice which makes you feel at ease or can make you wanna get up and dance, passenger is a force of nature that pulls all the right strings to put you in a happier mood than before without fail. Truly remarkable can't wait for more :)
3 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2017
I bought this for the wife. She likes it.
on 21 November 2014
Heard this on the radio and was mesmerised by the artist's haunting voice, so just had to have it in my music collection. It is now a regular on my favourites playlist and is played regularly. Brilliant music and voice.
on 30 March 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 15 April 2017
Already had this on a compilation but still a beautiful song
on 18 September 2016
My wife like this more than I do, but it's a pleasant enough song & good lyrics
on 29 June 2014
This makes my list of songs that cause me to stop what I'm doing and close my eyes to listen properly.

Passenger has a unique high pitched voice.

Highly recommend.