Customer reviews

Late Night
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 20 September 2013
I love it firstly because it's such a simple song but so emotive and beautifully atmospheric for a 'pop song'. I have liked a few foals tracks and had been hearing this on the radio a lot, think it was the zane lowe show on raido 1 where I first heard it. I was hopeful they were maturing with their music at last as I feel they hold back on that for some reason, which is a pity because when they don't I think they produce better songs such as this one and 'Inhaler' which I love too. If Foals produce more tracks like these I may actually buy one of their albums!
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 20 March 2013
This is great, I discovered the band through a newspaper article and I'm glad I did. I like anything that's original, and the singer has an awesome voice. Very moving.
Now that I've listened to this a dozen times it's among my favourite songs... will be buying more by this artist.
|0Comment|Report abuse