Customer reviews

My Number
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 August 2015
Ten years of a global recession and austerity and all they can do is write a song like this...you don't have my number/ lets not get together...oh really?
Foals are trash, their songs are trash and they belong in the bin.
This song says nothing and goes nowhere.
It belongs in a dustbin.
BUY SOME THROBBING GRISTLE INSTEAD.
on 22 October 2014
Horrible Sound Quality. Not even worth a penny!!! I regret buying this as I only discovered that by clicking on "play" to check the quality of sound, Amazon has already placed the order!!! I could not find anywhere to cancel the order. I am stuck with it now.
on 17 August 2016
Love this track
on 5 January 2016
Excellent
on 21 September 2013
I found myself wanting to listen to it over and over again - enlivening beat and melody but also mysterious lyrics, so not just a catchy track.
on 5 February 2015
Was playing fifa 14 on the ps4 and this popped up. Not the same style (The fifa version more 'beatier' but still worth the track price.
on 7 October 2013
Fantastic tune, full on and great to exercise to with its good beat and baseline.
Very pleased with my purchase.
on 17 August 2014