on 20 March 2017
Great for Wimpy kid fans, my daughter enjoys these especially as she has read the books.
VINE VOICEon 4 February 2017
My nine-year-old son is a huge fan of the 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' trilogy of films, so it was great to be able to buy them in this boxset. Anything that keeps him entertained is fine by me, but what on earth is a 'cheese touch'? Yeah, me neither!
on 20 March 2017
Super quick delivery my 7 year old is obsessed with the Wimpy kid books so I ordered these on the off chance he would like them and they are brilliant!! Great films for the whole family to enjoy together. Lots of laugh out loud moments .Worth £5 definitely!
on 16 April 2017
I got these at the request of my 9 year old grandson. he enjoyed them as he had read the books .I have watched one but kids playing up is not the type of film I like but it did have a nice ending
on 2 April 2015
great box set. films are really funny great family films to watch together all my kids love it and my youngest is 3.
on 21 January 2014
I bought this for my Son as he wanted to see the cheese touch part..I had no idea what that was. But we watched them over a few weeks and they are really funny.
on 26 August 2017
Very funny and yet realistic portrayal of school life.
on 5 October 2016
my kids love this box set. In fact i as an adult have also enjoyed these movies. definitely a must to have in the collection and will keep the kids quiet.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 November 2017
Great item works well and delivery was very quick
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 September 2015
Brilliant film for all wimpy kid fans.
Money well spent.