Colour: Black / Blue|Size: 0-6 months|Change
Price:£10.24 - £18.99

on 30 November 2012
Bought this for my very slim 6 year old daughter, who shivers her way through her swimming lessons, in the hope that it may help keep her a little warmer and thereby make her lessons more pleasant. The wet suit is of good quality and fits well. It looks nice on her and she says it has really helped her keep warm. Having said that she is still cold and I can still see her shivering from the viewing gallery. I think the wetsuit is very good - but there is only so much it can do. I'm actually going to take her to lessons at a different pool which I have been advised is much warmer - so that may end up being my ultimate solution to the problem, however, I would still recommend this wetsuit.
on 18 May 2016
The wetsuit itself is worth 5 stars but the sizing seems wrong. I ordered a 7/8 and 5/6 for my two children. The sizing should be more accurately looked at by chest size. 7/8 is 28" and 5/6 is 26". That may give you some indication of the size you need for your child.

The 7/8 is enormous and totally swamped my daughter. She tried the 5/6 on and it fitted perfectly. The 5/6 suit was also huge for my 5 year old so I've just ordered a 3/4 which seems ridiculous but we're hoping that will fit properly. At least we have a spare suit as they grow up!
on 17 February 2012
Perfect product! Amazing value! My 6 year old no longer shivers during her swimming lessons;)!! I would recommend this wetsuit to all parents who's children get to cold in the pool!
on 28 May 2014
My 6 year old daughter was cold in her swimming lessons. So after reading reviews on this I purchased one for her. She said that she is warmer now (her lips are not as blue so good result!) Great fit for her. Will take on holiday abroad too as UV protection for her. Really pleased with this product.
on 8 April 2013
My daughter was getting cold during her swimming lessons , so I thought a wet suit might help . Wether it is psychological or actually makes her warmer I couldn't say but she has gone from hating her lessons to loving them ! Quality seems excellent and the only reason it hasn't got 5 stars is because I don't know how long it will last . A great buy !!
on 9 October 2013
Bought one size1 and one size2 costume as we were going to somewhere with outside pool and sea and wanted to make sure children didn't get cold while playing in the water... These have been great. Washed loads of times and still look like new. Really easy to do up and Velcro clasp stops them coming undone again. Kids have never gotten cold since wearing these. Obvious downside which I expected and doesn't detract from the overall product is that it can take some effort pulling them down. I can do it easily but my children struggle to take this off by themselves... And my eldest got a slightly red neck where the collar rubbed but my other daughter didn't. Think it's just her sensitive skin.

Would definitely recommend to other parents for beach holidays, holidays in the UK, and holidays out of season.
on 18 February 2015
Great, perfect for swimming lessons as it saves my granddaughter from getting cold when she has to wait around. Lovely fit and excellent material. Very pleased with it and would buy another. Washes and dries well and will also be ideal as a cover-up on the beach in the summer months.
on 3 January 2013
Our daughter was going blue during swimming lessons even though the pool was heated and her teacher recommended we get get a wetsuit as being that cold was hindering her progress. She has only had one lesson with the new suit and the difference is amazing. It has also help with buoyancy so she has been able to swim the whole length of the pool and is no longer frightened of the (very) deep end! Excellent purchase!
on 10 January 2016
delighted with this. Our 4 year old son was shivering in swimming class & this cured it. We sized up because he's tall & it's a tiny bit big for him, very pleased.
on 20 February 2014
bought the 3-4 year wetsuit for my son who was very cold during his swimming lessons. he's 3 1/2 and it is a perfect snug fit on him. he is much happier during his lessons now - no more shivering!! Delivery was quick. I am really pleased with it.