on 22 December 2015
I love this series! I came across Deanna Chase by accident and I'm so glad I did. Jade Calhoun is a great heroine - vulnerable but strong, smart yet occasionally stupid (we all know what that's like, yeah??) but always committed to friends and family. She battles all sorts of demons and always goes back for more. Pure fantasy, but great escapist literature.......
on 5 February 2014
Enjoyed very much Jade's fight for her soul and all the plot and characters around it. Meri did surprise me, who'd say? The relations between Meri and Philip, Philip, Lailah and Dan, Dan and Jade, Jade and Meri... wow!

I love Kane and Jade, they are a very romantic couple and their scenes together are what I enjoy more in these books.
on 8 December 2012
3rd in the series and the writing has remained consistant throughout. Not too many twists or turns in this book and the end is predictible. There isn't any obvious set up for another book so it will be interesting to see where the author takes this series. If you are new to the series you really need to read the first 2 books in the series to make sense of this book.
on 14 August 2015
Another great story in this wonderful series. Jade is doing what Jade does best, helping and saving family and friends.
One person found this helpful
on 24 March 2015
Jade is once again having difficulties on Bourbon Street this time with a demon he'll bent on having Jade's soul, with plenty of action twists an turns made for an enjoyable read.
on 10 December 2012
I loved, loved, loved these books! Can't wait for the 4th one to be released, was truly enjoying reading them. I engaged with the characters, it kept me gripped (to the point I wasn't going to sleep early enough!) and the twists and turns are great
on 9 February 2013
Great ending bringing everything together for a happily ever after. I liked that at the end of the series I was not left feeling let down. I would recommend this series and the kindle price for the 3 books will cost you less than 1 paperback.
on 29 June 2017
love it
on 5 May 2017
Great story
on 24 March 2013
Fantastic, as with the 2 books before I couldn't put it down, near to the end I couldn't read anything through tears, sorry the story has now come to an end, what will I read now!!!!!