on 23 February 2013
Good looking leather cover. The plastic cradle feels very strong and holds my phone securely. The only grip is the magnetic flap that holds the cover closed is little weak, apart from this the cover is good value.
on 4 February 2013
Nice leather and looks good. Was initially very pleased with it. I bought 2 - one for myself and one as a gift. The one I bought as a gift fell apart after 2 days and mine lasted 5 weeks. The plastic part at the top which holds the phone in the case is far too flimsy.
on 28 January 2013
I think the over all product is very good the phone fits perfectly into the case . Nice design well protected . The only bad point i can see with the product is the small square part at the top with the magnet . after about 3 weeks of use the under side where it folds cracked and tore and the edge is starting to crack too just waiting for it to start to fall off . Other than that very good.
on 24 June 2013
The small magnetic flap at the top that holds the case closed came lose within a few weeks.
Mine is now held on by a small peice of the white cloth that is under the leather finish.
A few more weeks and mine will be a dead cover...
review image
on 1 October 2012
Very impressed with this item. Nice thick quality leather and a solid plastic tray that clips to the phone. Not likely to break in a hurry! bargain.
on 25 March 2013
a great product at a very good price has been in use for 2 months now and has taken a few knocks and bumps but still looks as new and the phone lives on very well would recommend to any S2 owner
on 29 April 2013
I bought this case for my Galaxy S2 a few weeks ago, and have found it to be excellent value for the price. It looks stylish, the magnetic clip fastens easily and it is easy to open. The sides are shaped for easy access to the control buttons. The case holds my phone securely, despite being dropped a couple of times, and protects my phone. I would have given 5 stars but for the fact that the screen protector that came with it was very difficult to attach, in the end I discarded it as the screen is well protected by the case, also I regularly use spectacle lens cleaners to clean the screen so had no need of it.
on 4 May 2013
I've been trying for ages to find a half decent flip case for my Galaxy S2 that actually fits the phone. I bought quite an expensive one and that didn't fit properly, so I had high hopes for this one. When it arrived It looked ok if a bit bulky, but as soon as I put my phone into it I realised that not only did the case fail to hold my phone securely, the magnet that is supposed to keep it closed didn't work very well either. On testing it at home my phone fell out every single time. This is now the second folding flip case I've purchased that is so badly made it does not fit.
on 9 May 2013
This was purchased to encase and protect my Galaxy S2 phone. I am very disappointed with it as the magnetic catch at the top which keeps it shut is out of line and therefore is a struggle to get it closed and keep it that way. Compared with the one at our local superstore, for a couple of pounds more, you get a far superior case. Would not recommend.
on 29 April 2013
This was to replace a cheaper flip case bought a month ago which broke. You get what you pay for!

See one answered question