on 13 February 2014
For less than £6 I thought that this item was well made and very robust.

However it has a fatal design flaw which prevents it from being used as shown in the pictures. It consists of two main assemblies, the main bracket and the phone holder. The phone holder has four slotted holes which locate on four 'L' shaped lugs on the bracket. The idea being that you push the phone holder onto the lugs and slide it down so that gravity holds it in place. Unfortunately the slots are upside down and the phone holder falls off the main bracket as soon as you try to use it. Because of the shape of the phone holder you cannot just turn it over and use it upside down because if you do the phone can fall out of the holder.

The only way I could get this to work was to take a file to the slots and extend them in the opposite direction. Not a difficult job but I am an engineer and I have a set of small files. Other people may find it more difficult - and why should they have to do this anyway, you see an item in a picture and you expect to get the same item in the box - I didn't, hence 2 stars.
on 2 July 2013
Good quality and finish. Fast delivery. Suction cup very very strong and extremely well built. Has been stuck on my windscreen now for weeks during the hot weather and it's never come unstuck.
on 9 April 2014
Firstly sorry for the delay in this review, When I received this product it looked all good but the clasp that you need to operate to get the sucker to attach to the window it broke, the company gave me a whole new device which was great but after 3 days the clasp that hold the phone broke, it was one of the big lugs at the side that snapped off.
I was that annoyed I didn't even contact them for a replacement.
I wouldn't recommend this particular device to anyone due to my 2 malfunctions.

I would like to add that their customer services was good it was just the product wasn't
on 19 May 2014
Received the item promptly.

The first one I received was defective (on arrival). It was promptly replaced by the vendor. The second one also came on time. It lasted for a couple of trips (including a long trip from London to Wales and back) but after that, it stopped working. The part that holds the phone to the rest of the holder, I.e the part you can turn around around depending on what orientation you want the phone to be in, has completely loosened up and now, does not hold the phone firmly in one place. So I have to get rid of it and buy a new holder.
on 2 December 2013
Awesome price, brilliant we'll priced accessory, been in my car for 2 weeks now and I'm staying with the vent attachment.
on 16 March 2016
Nice long neck, and useful that you can swap between the window mount and the air vent mount but the materials are too weak. The plastic for the air vent mount is brittle and broke quickly. After using it with the wind screen mount for a while it has now fallen apart too - the neck has detached from the phone mount.

Quite disappointed with the product in general, although if you need something for short term use it'll do okay.
on 20 March 2013
it's great to have three options to use it (windscreen, air vent, dashboard), and for this price it is unbeatable
on 14 September 2013
I bought the 360 phone holder for my dad's birthday it looks very good Quality and arrived within three days
on 27 January 2014
I have found you can only rotate the device when using the suction cup holder. The version that clips the car vent is in a fixed orientation. However, this is a great holder that feels very sturdy, hasn't fallen off and can hold devices of varying sizes, from a small phone all the way up to a large sat nav. Excellent!
on 15 February 2014
From the beginning the windscreen mount would not stick and would fall off straight away. I then tried the air vent holder which lasted for a few hours but fell off too.

The only good part was the dashboard mount as it has stayed but I have now bought a new phone holder which sticks to this mount.