on 11 July 2016
I can't actually review the product because, despite ordering on Saturday 9th July (with a drivers date of 10th July) and it actually being delivered on 11th July, it was delivered to a neighbour rather than the safe place on my property specified on my account details AND for this specific order. Now my neighbour is out and I won't be able to retrieve before going to work tomorrow morning and it will then be useless! Plus I don't actually have the dresses needed for a performance tomorrow!
on 31 December 2016
This was bought for a 6yr old and she is over the moon and can't wait to wear it on holidays later this year! Lovely colour,good fit and design.
on 8 March 2016
This is the third dress I've bought by this supplier. I think they're beautiful and great for the money. The reason I haven't given 5 stars is because they do come up on the smaller side so I have to play safe and buy the next size up every time which means she grows into them . I'd rather just be able to choose the correct age and know it will fit for a while. On the whole I do think they're lovely dresses though and my daughter wears them a lot.
on 2 February 2016
Granddaughter loved this dress. It swirls beautifully! Very thin fabric but I was not disappointed overall.
on 21 June 2014
I read the reviews and in two minds whether to get it, I was a little disappointed as it was very thin fabric but my granddaughter love it!
on 30 August 2014
The dress is absolutely beautiful but too thin for the British climate. Good for a tropical country. Not practical.
on 2 December 2014
Lovely dress. Got a 6 for my five year old so she can put a T-shirt underneath as it's winter. Also will be worn next year I hope.
on 8 May 2014
This dress is stunning my daughter loved it. Perfect fit, lovely colour, would definitely recommend it to friends and family!!!
4 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2013
Pattern of the dress is ok but the quality of this dress is very poor. My daughter wore it only once and then it had to good to bin
on 29 April 2016
Lovely little dress very good value for money