on 8 April 2014
Bought to use in my wife's Nikon Coolpix camera. Great capacity - who needs more for a camera. fast response
on 21 February 2014
Not much that you can say about a SD card. So far it works as reliably as it should. The locking tab stays in place (I previously had a card where the locking tab became loose and each time that I put it into a camera slot, it locked the card making it unusable. had to revert to keeping it in place with Sellotape) . Don't know why this is labelled 'For Nikon Coolpix Camera' as that somewhat suggests limited use. I use it in my Canon camera without problems.
on 13 April 2014
I normally avoid using video mode on my digi camera but with this card, I will now be able to fil much that Ihave been missing. I recently was in the Azores trying to take stills of a pod of Dolphins which was wholly unsuccessful. Armed with this card that will no longer be a problem as I can video away merrily without concern.
on 25 July 2013
The card comes formatted, but it is best to format before use.

I use it to store my MP3 music to play on my Zoom Box and have had no problems with it, although I still have plenty of space on it despite storing 468 tunes! :)

In all a nice buy! :)
on 12 November 2013
Originally intended for the compact Nikon L27, this SD card soon found its way into my Nikon D3100. I can shoot video all day with it and with lots of room on the card to spare.
on 17 November 2013
Perfect for our new camera.
Arrived earlier than anticipated, safe, secure packaging.
A lot of memory for a reasonable price, just what you expect from a top brand.
on 4 October 2013
AFRAID I`M NOT A VERY GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER & NOT UP ON THESE MODERN DIGITAL CAMERAS BUT I AM DELIGHTED WITH THE RESULTING PHOTO`S FROM THE CAMERA AND MEMORY CARD.
on 9 October 2013
Exactly as it is promoted, and at an exceptional price. Now used, with no faults (except my bad photography habits- but the card can't cure those!)
on 24 April 2014
quick delivery and works a treat loads quickly and was a good price ideal for those holiday shots large enough so you dont have to change cards
on 12 June 2013
Everything seems to be working well with this memory card I have only just started to use the camera it was for, the results seem to be fine.