Customer reviews

1,910

on 22 September 2016
I have just finished using my last bottle of this oil and it lasted quite a long time considering how much cooking I got out of it. My flat mates are European and 'Olive Oil' is the only oil they will use to cook and I am Caribbean and 'Coconut Oil' is the only oil I will use. There's no smell with this oil and you can use this for anything from cooking to moisturiser.

If you are looking for a cocnut oil with that nice aroma this isn't it. I have added one with coconut smell to my cupboard as some recipes will be enhanced by this such as curries.
on 24 September 2015
This pure coconut oil is amazing value and top quality. I add it to my dogs food everyday. It reduces the doggy odour. I also rub it into the pads on their feet. It is brilliant, they hve gloriously shiny coats. Dosnt smell strongly of coconut and can be used ti cook with or use on our humsn skin. Very versatile, pure and natural product.
on 17 July 2015
I brought this as a chance to revive my hair, it melts down very quickly which is good and at first I noticed a difference but just lately I haven't which is a shame. The pot was slightly open when delivered and had leaked, probably due to heat but it wasn't heart breaking as there was still plenty left for me to use.
on 11 March 2016
Great product. Used it to cook and also for skin hair and teeth. Great all round beauty product. Lasted well. Feel far more healthy using this than using olive oil.
on 1 March 2016
I was a quite disappointed with this product considering the good reviews. Is'nt as good as the organic oil. It doesn't even smell like coconut. I guess you get what you pay for.
on 6 April 2016
very good stuff, good price and good for many uses in the home. I always try and keep one pot in the bathroom and one in the kitchen.
on 27 February 2015
The cocnut multipurpose oil 500ml arrived so quickly, was well packaged. Reasonably priced as well. Wonderful for cooking with.
on 21 February 2015
wasn't what I expected but that's no fault of the supplier. I should of read the description properly, its hard to melt takes ages
on 27 March 2016
We use coconut oil in a variety of different ways, cooking, salad dressing, conditioner for hair, moisturizer etc and have paid more than price I paid here for 4, on 1 so this was a big saving. Plastic container which I like.
on 3 May 2016