Customer reviews

on 9 December 2014
used these and the black and white version as mickey and minnie mouse hats twice for my daughters birthday parties. i customised it by doing two little slits on the sides and inserting round black card circles which i then taped/hot glued on the inside. It was a hit, the price was fantastic, they were available on prime so i got them the next day and best of all they were not flat packed! it has that annoying rubber band thing which means some kids need help with but that's a minor thing in comparison to what you're getting.
on 16 October 2016
These hats are a great way to introduce colour and fun to any birthday party. I purchase a few different colours. They are decent quality and I'll be able to reuse them for my next party.
on 4 March 2017
These are really lovely quality hats and we're perfect for my son's party.
on 11 March 2016
Cute little party hats.
Ideal for a child's party.
These went down a storm at my little one's birthday.
They are a vibrant colour and of good quality.
They came as cones, not flatpacked which was great and they already had the elastic attached so no faffing about.
They are quite small however.
I would think they would fit children to about 5/6, but wouldn't be great for an adult.
I have attached some photos so you can see them on a head and on the table too.

I paid full price for this item and all my reviews are honest.
If you found my review helpful, I would appreciate a vote below. Thanks, Travelling Mum
review image review image
on 20 August 2014
Design was good but the string which goes under the persons head is attached with sellotape and as such even a little bit of pressure applied to pull the string breaks it. Had trouble with the children quickly and very easily breaking this.
on 17 April 2014
These are great for birthday party's! I have my sons 2nd birthday this summer and I will be buying more for my step sons party too!
They are lovely quality, a good price & fast delivery.
Very cool/retro....haven't seen anything like this in the shops...
A great find!
on 22 September 2015
Perfect party hats for a 5 year olds birthday, circa 40 kids, well made, sturdy enough and look good. Bought pink and blue ones so the boys and girls had the right colours.
on 22 September 2015
on 17 April 2014
I'm using these for my sons 2nd birthday, these are nice quality and was a good fast service. The kids will look very cute wearing these!
on 25 November 2013
Children liked them, the elastic didn't break, all in all a good product that e hAve saved for the next party occassion