on 24 June 2013
It beggars belief that dual-sim phones aren't more common in the UK, and I was thankful that Samsumg have done such a great job with this. It's a modern, fast smartphone... but I can run two sims for when I'm travelling. I can't fault it, and the user interface is superb. I'm going to buy another for my wife!
on 27 May 2013
This phone is excellent. Has everything and works perfect with 2 simcard. It works also like a very good tablet 3g.
Who needs a dual phone is the best i ever seen.
33 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2013
I love it!!! The shipping was really fast and the phone is amazing for the price!!! I was doubt about buying the galasy s 3 but its to expensive and I`m really please to have bought the grand duos...
on 30 December 2013
I have this phone about 4 weeks now and love it. It saves me having to carry two phones around. I had the Samsung s3 before and it is very similar just a bit bigger. I probably don't use it to it's full capabilities but will learn over time. The only down side was that it takes full size sims which a lot of providers do not use anymore. Also the charger was a two pin one which had an adaptor. Other than that would highly recommend it and can't believe that dual sim phones are not more popular.
on 12 July 2013
The best dual sim on the market right now!!! Great touch wiz software unlocked to all networks 2 sims one phone!
on 17 September 2014
Been using this phone for 7 or 8 months now and it's been great. Not the fastest phone, but good for normal usage (and for playing games on the tube). The dual sim has been great. Usually have my work and personal SIMs in there, but when I'm travelling I can also swap in a local SIM for cheap calls.
on 14 March 2014
A few reviewers had criticised the screen but I am very happy with it. There have been a few unexpected crashes but in the main I it functions well - big improvement on the HTC Desire V I was using before this. For a dual sim phone I think it is probably the best offering for using in UK.
on 26 November 2013
Good screen size. Bought for my missus who wanted a tablet and a new phone so have combined the 2 into this one purchase and so far she is more than happy with that decision as am I because of the money I've saved. Plenty of built in memory meaning it won't suffer from running out of space when installing several apps. Very light too despite its size.
on 12 July 2013
Bought as a gift for someone really handy to have two SIMs in one phone. Only issue is the resolution is not great to watch videos, but good enough for everything else

Thanks
T
on 9 November 2013
PHONE DELIVERED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, FANTASTIC. SET IT UP WITH TWO SIMS, WORKED GREAT. AFTER TWO DAYS, TOUCH SCREEN BECAME EXTREMELY SLOW & THEN FROZE. REPORTED FAULT AND ASKED TO RETURN FOR INSPECTION BY SAMSUNG. I HAVE DONE THIS BUT ALSO EXPRESSED MY DISMAY AT HAVING SPENT OVER £200 TO BE SUPPLIED A FAULTY DEVICE & REQUESTED A NEW REPLACEMENT OR FULL REFUND. APPARENTLY THIS IS NOT NORMAL POLICY TO DO THIS, HAS TO BE REPAIRED! AWFUL CUSTOMER RELATIONS, SO BEWARE!!