on 28 February 2014
Personally dnt like the bag. When I received my bag put items in it and three were stains in the bag that look like it was cause from he creases. It makes the bag look dirty. It is best to shop around your local shop for a bag and get the feel n material of it before buying. The returned postage is ridiculous. It cost me over £5 to send the bag back, just over half he price of he bag, if I had known wouldn't of waste m money. Wouldn't recommend buying, or if you do dnt return give it to charity not worth the postage.
on 23 March 2014
This bag is great, I can fit all my gym clothes including my trainers, all my swiming stuff and put my purse and keys in the side pockets. It arrived fairly quickly and was well packaged. If you are looking for a good quaility roomy gym bag tis is the one.
on 8 March 2014
The Ladies Pink Gym kit is a handy size. It is smaller than most gym bags, but yet large enough to hold a pair of trainers, a towel and a change of clothes, and still fit in a standard locker. only downside, no small pocket for gym card or small change.
on 22 January 2014
Perfect sized bag for my gym clothes and a change of clothes. (better than a carrier bag I have been using!) Perfect size not bulky. Nice colour too. Size pockets perfect for purse/personal items. Fast Free delivery. Ordered on Sunday came on Wednesday.
on 15 January 2014
Lovely Bag perfect size for the gym lightweight and I can fit everything I need init, I did think it was grey and pink in the picture but it is green and pink.
on 16 August 2013
Perfect sized to fit 2 towels and clothes/swimming stuff for both myself and my two year old.

Fast delivery too :)
on 16 August 2014
this item was delivered day before stated delivery date well done item well worth money my grandaughter (aged 26) hasnt stopped using it for her weekends away best present i could have bought her saves loosing mine
on 1 February 2014
nice material nice looking bag just enough room for trainers and a change of clothes please check size as it looks bigger than what it seems.
on 24 March 2014
Great gym bag, lots of hidden space that is so useful. Takes up less space in your locker, a great buy!
on 16 March 2014
Its lightweight but strong plenty of room fits into lockers at the gym waterproof for my swim wear and its pink lol x