on 12 February 2013
This isn't a 'proper' single, but it may as well be.

The slightly off kilter vocal melody in the verses is a little hard to get into at first, but the addictive chorus really wins you over and it becomes fairly essential listening for a Suede fan. The key change and guitar in the chorus are particularly good, as is the simple, fairly bombastic production.
on 9 March 2013
Did not listen to this as its my daughters music and not my type at all. So sorry for the lack of review
Having said that it was recieved promptly with little fuss
on 31 August 2013
Not sure why we bought this. Neither my husband or I like this song. Hadn't actually realised we had bought this until it appeared in the cloud along with their tunes!
on 14 April 2013
Sounds like a get together of a brass band to have a bit of a practice with some vocal thrown in....terrible sound mixe.
on 15 January 2014
Not a bad track. Pretty good for a free download so can not fault it to be honest ! !
on 16 March 2013
Sounds just like the old stuff which was kind of what I was hoping for. Great to hear that Brett's voice is still up to scratch too. And to get it for free? Bonus!
on 10 August 2013
would recommend to every one to down load has been great product as I am enjoying it very much totally
on 6 April 2013
Great song from a great band. I would recommend this download. A must have for all every music collection. Enjoy.
on 8 March 2013
just like the old days they make me write a certain number of words but I have nothing more to add stupid policy
on 14 March 2013
This is a really good song. I'm not much into this style, however i found that I liked this song in particular. One thing though... Why is it free?? This could easily sell a lot surely???