on 8 May 2017
Though a bergamot isn't a tangerine, this is what this oil reminds me of: that first intoxicating blast of scent that you get when ripping the peel off a very fresh tangerine - and it lasts.

It's a nice runny oil, so be careful, as a little goes a long way. Also I believe applying it neat to your skin can cause an allergic reaction, so wash your hands after use if it spreads itself. Very uplifting smell; used to combat anxiety.

A useful oil to have in your collection.
5 people found this helpful
on 24 September 2017
Good value for money, arrived undamaged and on time. Great smell on its own or mixed with orange. My oils are all used in a diffuser and give off a really nice aroma.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2016
Good value essential oil. I use a few drops in a bath or a a few drops on a tissue. I find that the essential oil calms me down in periods of stress (whether mentally or physically). Although it is always worth doing your won research with regards to essential oils as people will react differently. I will definitely buy from this company again.
4 people found this helpful
on 13 September 2016
Bought this oil before from other companies, the price here is good. Always wonder abit about the quality for such a low price, and although I have bought quite a few before, this oil seems ok (the odd one seems abit diluted / not as concentrated, but most I have bought are ok).
2 people found this helpful
on 4 November 2015
It's a cool one! The citrus/orange scent is definitely reviving and helps you feel awake! During the week I like to use this one or a Geranium one as it's really a freshening scent...I will certainly purchase an oil diffuser as I currently use hot water in a cup and a couple of drops that I leave by my bedside! Love the Bergamot one also to repel mosquitos...
One person found this helpful
on 5 February 2018
Smell might be good for some people (see more about this below), price is good, delivery was fast and the price is economic.
I bought this just to compare to Naissance Bergamot oil and I think that is a better smell overall, it is a personal recommendation as this one is "too artificial".
on 29 October 2017
Lovely but perhaps too delicate aroma. I love this oil but it often gets overpowered by other (especially citrus or flowery) scents, so I end up using higher blend ratios than indicated in recipes I tried so far
on 15 April 2018
Lovely smell and good strong aroma. Long lasting and great mixed with other tones for soap, candles and bath bombs.
on 30 April 2018
Used this to replace my really expensive air fragrance by sounds like Neil’s back garden!!
Exactly the same smell and lasts longer at a fraction of the price.
on 19 July 2016
I bought 8 different ones. Some of the reviews were mixed about good or not,,but I took a chance,glad I did,,nice smells from all of them,last a while,,I would buy theses again and other oils from this company,,yes I would recommend them.