on 6 December 2013
not quite what I expected as when you order screen protectors for htc sv one you don't normally have to cut them down to fit the screen. the matt effect is very good and the normal hassle of getting the air bubbles out from behind the screen seems to be better. overall you get what you pay for and as a value for money product I am not going to complain.
on 17 June 2013
Difficult to get rid of all the bubbles but succeeded with second attempt (so still got 4 spares). A fit for purpose buy. Highly recommended at the price.
on 4 March 2014
You'd have though they would be able to think about whether or not a camera can see through Matte screen protector. I checked for them, it can't. Disappointing there was no space for the camera, made it pretty much unusable. I could have sorted it myself but the protector made such an annoying noise when ever you swiped it or rubbed it I decided to give up. DON'T BUY THIS.
on 7 May 2014
The service was good the product was wrong even when I got my product replaced it was wrong . I decided not to chase it up again. So sorry no stars this time round please check what you send out and make sure it's the right product for the right phone and not assume
on 6 September 2013
Good value for money and I managed to fit mine without too many bubbles, and I'm no expert. I only have two tiny ones and the best thing is when I get sick of them I've got five more to use!
on 27 October 2013
Purchased this for my new HTC one Mini and it fitted perfectly. did not have any problems with the installation no bubbles on screen and all the holes are in the correct place
on 6 October 2013
So far they have done an amazing job at protecting my screen. There good quality and don't upset the sensitivity on my phone. V. Good!!!
on 25 October 2013
The delivery was fast and the product is in a good quality. It is easy to use and the screen protector is really smooth.
on 13 December 2013
Does the job. Quite difficult to line the protector up but once its on, its all good. High quality product.
on 5 July 2014
arrived quickly and as described. Fits screen well and easy to apply.