on 14 October 2017
I love this book, and I love Sheryl Sandberg. I bought this book as a gift as I actually have my own copy and it's not the first time I've given it as a gift either. Really insightful and intelligent content from a woman who is pushing boundaries. The book is excellent and I would encourage everyone to read it and watch her TEDTalk too!
on 2 October 2017
I would recommend this book to any person either male or female, either housewives or career addict
on 9 December 2016
Great Read
on 30 August 2014
I could probably read this book 3x and enjoy it every single time. This is a must read for women and especially professional women.
on 4 August 2017
Really excellent, intuitive, constructive reading!
on 25 October 2016
Really inspiring book for any ambitious female!
on 30 April 2017
Interesting insights into women in the workplace. It's making me think twice about my own actions at work. I feel empowered reading this book!
on 3 April 2017
Really lived this book. Positive thinking for women written by a great role model
on 21 March 2017
This book is a well written eye opener about women in the workforce. It really makes you take a look at yourself and the business world. I highly recommend it.
on 1 May 2017
I've bought this 4 times over to give to my high achieving but confidence lacking girl friends.