on 5 March 2013
This is a gem of an article. Some of these, in fact a lot, I already knew. But there were quite a few tips in there that made it well worth the purchase price. I guess it depends on how savvy you already are in this area. I.e I didn't realise vinegar made an excellent de-icer and prevents ice forming in the first place, or the left over,cooled water from boiling veg made a good plant feed. This is the sort of tips all the way through.
on 28 October 2013
I don't think I came a way from reading this having learned anything I didn't already know. Teaching your grandmother to suck eggs would cover it!!
on 5 February 2013
Found this to be a great book I'm definitely going to use some of the things in this a +
on 1 November 2015
I was expecting this book to be different, with new topics such as Travel hints and tips, Car tips and solutions, Cooking solutions and health and wellness tips to mention a few. However after feeling very excited and enthusiastic after reading the front cover 'Real Clever Solutions I felt my bubble burst as I discovered there was nothing, apart from one or two, that I hadn't heard before. Sorry.
on 13 December 2013
Found this a bit naff, sorry. Very similar to many others I have read and not well laid out. Sorry.
on 31 December 2013
This is ok however I found it was things that are already known just updated so to speak. Ok though
on 5 September 2014
This book or to be more accurate,pamphlet contains nothing that I haven't seen in any other publication of the same genre. My money saving tip for anyone else interested in purchasing this title is quite simple. Buy another book for nothing and get real value!
on 29 April 2013
I found this very useful. Of course there were some tips I knew from old but most importantly there were some new ones too.
on 28 August 2014
I didn't learn anything new.
on 20 June 2014
very vital

very good book excellent tips lots of great and super topics with very good tips in all categories

fT