Colour: Black|Change

on 25 April 2017
One word - Cracking! Im a regular in the gym (4 days a week) plus outdoor runner. Since my sennheiser I've not found a suitable replacement. These are everything you could want. They stay in my ear throughout a circuit, heavy weights workout or a run. Sound quality is spot on - I'm not sitting on a sofa with a thousand pound stereo, i just want decent levels and bass and due to the ear buds fitting so well, it doesn't have to be as loud.
In my opinion they are far better than my sennheiser, and that takes a lot - the only reasons i haven't bought the sennheiser again is they have stopped making that model.
Had these for 4, nearly 5 months now, and there is no sign of corrosion from sweat, damage, malfunction or otherwise.
If your after a decent quality sports headphone, these are it.
on 1 February 2017
They certainly look good quality, and sound good. The real test will happen when I ski using them! That said I think they are going to stay in place really well, just from trying them at home.
They worked really well skiing. But I did find them difficult to fit in place whilst wearing a ski hat and goggles/ glasses.
on 28 May 2017
These are really good for running. I've tried a number of different earphones for running and these have been the best. Normal earbuds do not stay in my ears so I need earphones with some additional support. These have an in ear bud held in place by over ear hooks with a well designed flexible fitting. Comfortable, adequate quality sound and most importantly stay in my ears! They get a firm recommendation from me!
on 21 February 2015
After two Sennheisers and two Philips sports earphones and a pair of highly rated Polk Audio earphones, I have finally found no-nonsense earphones that fit well, stay in your ear and keep working. I run 10k three times a week and these are the only pair that lasted a year. The sound quality is fairly good - not as bassy as you might want and slighltly limited in volume. This the Volkswagen Golf TDI of headphones.. Steady and somewhat austere but reliable.. They could be a bit more GTI with better bass and higher volume but they stay in place and keep working through the sweat and the rain.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2017
Lightweight on ears-Extra coil cable gives more room to move head when wearing nice product
on 27 May 2017
Purchased for my girlfriend to use on commute. Left Piece has become intermittent, messed around and its a faulty contact/wire. Considering it was only purchased 5 months ago, and it doesn't get heavy sport usage, that's poor. And I've spotted quite few reviews saying similar. Maybe Pioneer should invest in better Q&A!
on 8 May 2017
Absolutely brilliant.
Sound quality excellent.
I generally use them while out walking and I have recently used them on a flight.
I would advise you to spend a bit of time selecting the best ear buds.
on 27 March 2017
Very good.
on 18 May 2017
Uncomfortable fitting them around the ears. Sound quality is great.
on 29 March 2017
Worked really well. But after just 7 months use one ear now not working. guessing broken wire. They get heavy usage so may be my fault, am buying another pair and see how they go.