Format: DVD|Change

on 16 July 2013
I confused this with the new series Vikings found on LoveFilm. This is a terrible film that looks like it was made by a couple of school kids and their mates. Avoid at all costs. It will go in the bin where it deserves
on 16 July 2013
Like a sucker I bought this because a) the pretext sounds good - I mean who can refuse a good film full of battle hardened vicious Vikings fighting their way through history - and b) because it had won some film awards. Lets look at the first point - battles? Go to any re-enactment society show and you will see better fighting and in most cases better acting. As for the awards I can only guess at the qualifying criteria however I can imagine that amateur, lacking plot and boring were part of them.
on 19 July 2013
The biggest load of RUBBISH I have ever watched as I never seen such nonsense and badly made movie in all my life. Looks like a half of dozen families have gotten together and grabbed a Video Camera and made this load of rubbish as do not waste your money on this atrocious badly made excuse for a movie as the maker should be ashamed. I cannot believe I paid £10 for this nonsense as I am furious. Do not be intrigued by the Trailer as you will be sorely disappointed. Avoid like the Black Plague and listen to all the comments as this is truly atrocious.
on 22 July 2013
Please do not buy this movie, it is so bad it is an insult to B movies!
The Movie is totally wrongly advertised, the packaging, review, everything.
The makers should be ashamed, it is so BAD!!!!
on 22 July 2013
This is a turd of a film.
The cast's feeble and wooden attempts at acting had me initially wondering if I had mistakenly bought a Viking zombie movie, unfortunately I wasn't that lucky. This film is without doubt the worst I have ever watched. I think Writer and Director Michael Mouyal must truly hate the movie world and this is his vengeance upon it. Not only was the acting and Direction woefully bad but the filming and editing were so atrocious I suspect Mouyal must have had a hand in them too.
I believe this film is a rehash of a film (or perhaps the same one) from 2008 with the packaging and title changed in an attempt to dupe customers for a second time.
In short this film is a smelly turd, don't buy it, or if you already have, flush it down the toilet.
on 18 July 2013
Struggling to come to turms with parting with money for this film! Poorly acted, the script appalling and the "fight" scene horrendous! I'd like to know what category it was a winner in, at the First Take Film Fest??? Worst film of the year?
on 19 July 2013
Thought all new films were meant to have subtitles for the hard of hearing, this DVD doesn't seem to have any so a cheap DVD?

Or a PIRATE copy?
on 21 July 2013
It is not the movies I thought I had seen advertised. poor and amatuerish. The story is slow and as if done with a hand held camera.
Ok this film is alright if you don't mind watching home movie type films filmed on your camcorder the picture is a bit shakey yes the film has vikings lots of them but it also has park benches in the shoot also concrete paths I know the vikings were clever but not that clever to time travel during sceens the front cover is misleading thor has risen I think thor gave up and went back to bed there are better viking films out there.
on 12 September 2013
Sat down really excited and expecting another Kirk Douglas type film and - oh dear - worse than saturday morning pictures i'm afraid. The children acting spoke in a 'sing-song' voice and not at all professionally. The battle scene - there were a few moments of slow still action in a 2-3 minute section of the film towards the end. Not at all like the dvd cover.
Quite frankly we thought the whole film was laughable. May be getting older but old 'Kirky' could certainly teach the crew how to act. Have saved it to show the grandchildren during half term.