on 24 March 2017
Excellent tag, very posh! But unfortunately my 4 month old puppy is quiet small and it is a bit too big for her at the moment, cannot wait for her to grow into it and wear it.
on 15 June 2017
Excellent product... true to the discription and the seller will stay in touch to make sure they get the engraving correct. Highly recommend...
on 2 March 2017
love these no problems at all with engravin or delivery.
on 13 May 2017
Great quality, pretty design and clear writing. Very pleased with my order! Manufacturer made contact with me to confirm my order which was a pleasant touch and reassuring too.
on 21 May 2017
Just as good as my previous one. Quality superb!
on 11 July 2017
Could be a little bit smaller as it's for a very small dog but great quality and love the engraving. Very pleased overall. Would buy again if needed.
on 23 March 2017
great item would buy again
on 25 August 2017
It came faster than expected, although the engraving wasn't too clear, the company contacted me and asked what I would like engraved and said to next time put it in the gift item information. Great Quality, looks adorable, highly recommend!
on 10 September 2017
I would like to say how great this seller is. I had problems with the engraving process so emailed straight to the seller. The gentleman I spoke to was excellent, I apologised for missing how to add engraving at the checkout. He sorted it out for me straight away and the it was done the next day. I asked for quite a lot of engraving on a small area, this was managed and it is great quality and value for money.
on 17 August 2017
Very pleased with the personalised tag, good quality and had to contact seller and they were extremely helpful. Well Done everybody!