on 17 October 2015
We went through a few years of having tried 5 or 6 different sets of clothes pegs. It was annoying to replace them. Then one day you have the Eureka moment .... lets do a proper job and look on Amazon reviews and make an informed purchase.

Now, clothes pegs are a problem no more. These pegs (1) grip strongly, (2) don't crease the clothes, (3) don't have awkward springs that pull the pegs laterally apart, and finally, (4) look attractive.

I wish that I had done the research years ago. It's another nagging problem banished from my life. I have already bought a 2nd set.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2018
Best pegs ever. I have masses of these, and they have been used for all sorts of things not just hanging out the washing. Like hanging a mobile off the front of the pram, freezer clips, all sorts of things, They really don't make peg marks on your washing.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 July 2016
Pegs don't get better than these. They hold your lighter clothes on the line without chomping a whole in them or stretching the fabric. Some pegs are cheaper- quite simply because they're cheaply made to be cheap. But these are decently made and not that pricey. Worth it. I am.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2017
A bloke writing a review on pegs, wow!
Good and strong, doesn't leave marks on white shirts or clothing and very wind resistant keeping clothes online in very strong gusts of wind.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 July 2014
I asked my good lady how many stars to give these things & she said "as many as they can have . . . they're amazing pegs" . . . there you have it . . . what would I know? . . . they're just pegs to me.
9 people found this helpful
on 29 May 2018
I’ve had a previous pack of these and they have lasted really well. They still look new! They must be ten to twelve years old and I use them all the time indoors and out. Never go rusty or break.

I’ve treated myself to a new pack. Thanks to all involved.
on 5 October 2013
Good sturdy product. Does not leave marks on clothes although the grip is strong. Well tested where we live on top of a hill and very windy.
11 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2017
Love love love these! First bought them from Lakeland a few years ago and pleased to see that they now come in various colours and available on Amazon. Perfect for hanging up delicate items of clothing that you don't want peg marks on. Pretty strong too. My young nieces love them. Will definitely be buying more and I would recommend them for people with dexterity problems or arthritis.
on 31 May 2017
These are great for closing bags in the kitchen. They survive the dishwasher too, which is grand.
One person found this helpful
on 20 July 2016
I wanted some soft grip pegs like these that don't mark laundry too much and that was about their only requirement. They do that. And can grip laundry on the line or grip laundry separate from the line, double function pegs. Can't really fault them and find them much better than wooden or the other plastic ones I've been using.