Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 28 April 2017
Interesting how watch a much loved childhood film now as an adult it can appear to be quite a dark film. Couldn't get pass the darkness after that and ending up binning it. Strange perhaps but true.
on 18 April 2017
Excellent quick delivery. My son was putting an Oliver production on at school, so I got him this to watch at home....he loved it as did I. Took me back to my childhood. A film that never dates.
on 25 June 2017
We were celebrating Victorian week at school, the children were exhausted and this was a good finale to our celebrations. The children thoroughly enjoyed this classic film.
on 4 September 2017
This film is a great trip down memory lane. Can be watched time and time again, it is ageless and each time I watch it, I see something I didnt notice before.
on 12 July 2017
Far better copy on blu-ray than my previous dvd, but the original master not up to some of the restored ones available for some of the other classic musicals
on 20 May 2017
A film I saw when I was 12 I think so we downloaded it on Amazon for the grand-children who also stat down a watched it from start to finish.
on 7 May 2017
Classic film for all the family to sit down and enjoy on a very wet Sunday afternoon. 5 star rating
on 17 May 2017
Very good. Lovely singalong tunes. My daughter loved it (5 years old), although I think a PG rating would be more suitable, as it did bring up some questions about pick poketing and there are some scenes early on in a Funeral Parlour, also Bill Sykes can bit a bit manacing.
on 8 April 2017
Bought two of this item - one was a gift. A high quality product.
on 31 July 2017