on 28 August 2013
I bought the book because I was looking for phrases and point to pay attention to and possibly access areas of life I will never teach myself to read. One thing I know very well is that, if you are looking for a silver bullet, then this book has nothing obvious you can pick and copy (ctrl/C) and ctrl/V anyhow. I promise you will find it shallow stupid and narrow, but have an open mind, look at the grand game of language and phrases and play, and you will grab few bits and pieces you can use to impress your friends and clients.
on 11 December 2013
The content of the book is well known, most of us have read it before. But the book is powerfully written, it instills the power of the subconscious mind in to you very skilfully. Short and to the point, the book is readable, well written and comes out with facts and proof. Worth the money you pay and more!
on 25 August 2017
Never bought it
on 25 April 2017
Nothing new at all, just leading to buying a piece of software which I bought years ago and did nothing but slow my pc up.
on 16 October 2013
Nothing new here!!!!!!! Just another repeat of every other book of its genre plus spelling errors. Do not expect any revelations.
on 8 April 2013
I choose four stars because,it gets straight to the point and gives great insight on how your life can develop,into a more and improved you,the book has done a good job and gives great pointers to find more answers,maybe I'm being a little critical in saying that it might have pointed out a tiny bit more in this book.
I would recommend this book for people who have asked why?or why not?
on 10 May 2013
Where is the secret then!!!! l
I've read the few pages of this very very short book and it still the secret remains hidden.
I will save you the trouble of buying it Affirmation, visualizations and meditation plus very little explanation and that's all there is to it.
on 13 August 2013
The title doesn't represent what in this very short booklet. I felt cheated. The purpose of the booklet is to promot his other product. The secret is how to make money by selling a useless marketing material. Absolute rubbish.
on 28 March 2013
Content good and in line with thinking of other similar books . Disappointment came when it ends with a lead to a web site selling a product said to help given method .
on 22 July 2013
this is a book I must admit to not finishing, it is heavy going and for me there was nothing that I hadn't discovered before in a more readable form