on 20 February 2017
Other pouches made of leather were simply too large, and the ones made of fabric didn't protect my phone from dust.

This one is a perfect fit. The sews are woven directly along the edges, there is no hem like in many other leather pouches. This makes the cover smaller - not by a lot, but you can feel every millimeter when it's in your pocket. The phone sits in the case perfectly tight, and is yet easily taken out by using the pull-strap. The open side of the cover protrudes over the phone while it is inserted, so there is an additional protection from dust, and from dents in case you drop it. The leather is of high quality and exhibits a pattern that is very exclusive, and in my opinion also very pleasing to the eye. It actually looks better in reality than in the product photos.

I am using this on an LG G4 with a leather back, which is NOT RECOMMENDED (!) by the manufacturer. It works but it is very hard to put the phone in as well as take it out, though after one to two weeks it gets considerably easier. This, though, is putting some wear on the pouch which has to be considered and is absolutely not the fault of the manufacturer - the thing in general is really durable and well-crafted.

Came with cheap but super fast shipping to Austria, neatly packaged in a custom made cloth bag and with some blood-glucose risers.
on 22 January 2016
You should be aware of the problems with this case, even though it is as good looking and well made as everyone claims. The keys on the J5 are on the side - so it's very difficult to push your phone in or pull it out of the case without pressing them. I realise that the case has to be tight and I'm hoping it loosens a bit with use - I've had it about a week - but I'm finding that (for example) I can't switch my phone off and put it away because the side of the case presses against the button and switches it on again. Nor can I use the 'off key ends call' facility because when I try and get the phone out of the case in a hurry to answer - it ends my call; you either grab it by the sides to pull it out (just where the buttons are) or the case presses the button for you.
All that said, it is well made, oozes quality and has already had complimentary comments. I still like it, but bear in mind it takes some
getting used to.
Update a couple of weeks later...Given up on this case. The sides keep stroking the buttons when I push my phone in or pull it out - turning the volume down or switching something on. And getting my phone out of the case to catch a call - without gripping the sides - is a skill in it's own right and almost always results in me touching the very sensitive buttons somehow. Easier to demonstrate than explain. It ought to have slightly wider stiffened sides or something.
on 19 April 2018
This is my third Media Devil leather case that I have owned (various phones) and unfortunately it is not the best. The workmanship is up to the usual good quality but the case itself is slightly too big for the S9. My previous case on the S7 had a really snug fit which held the phone in position even when tipped upside down. With this new case the phone will slip out and have g owned now for only a week I nearly lost a brand new S9 because it slipped out of the case and landed on the ground.

The leather possibly needs a little shrinking to get the b3st fit.
on 22 January 2016
I first purchased a cheap supermarket bought case for my 6S+ but it was awful (cheap plastic). So I was looking for something higher quality. The reviews on Amazon where excellent and it was half price so I thought I'd give it ago. First delivery was next day (Royal Mail first class) the packaging was excellent and the free sweets a bonus. You get an almost immediate email from media devil once your order goes into Amazon. The whole ordering process was excellent. Then the product itself, it's lovely, you can feel the quality of the materials. Fits my phone perfectly and has a pull toggle to help you get it out. On top of that there's little details (like the pull tab being magnetic) that just show mediadevil are a class act and have really thought about the design. I'll be buying from them again for sure.
on 3 December 2014
Couldn't be happier with the service received. Arrived this morning after ordering it yesterday afternoon and choosing expedited delivery. I need it urgently today but decided not to get my hopes up as I was ordering it too late, however it was dispatched a day ahead of schedule (without contacting the seller to request this!) and arrived in this mornings post.

The case itself is magnificent, looks fantastic, feels great and fits my iPhone 6 like a glove.
I've bought cheaper cases in the past that did the trick in regards to keeping it snug but required pushing the phone out for the first few uses until the leather loosened it's grip a touch - not with this one.

Slides in and out easily and looks really classy at the same time.

The colour is superb, I went for the 'Cognac with brown stitching' and it really does look the nuts. Like a classy tan watch strap.

Couldn't be happier with their service (they chucked a couple of Maoam's into the package too which was a nice touch!) and I will most definitely return should I need to and I've already recommended others to check them out.

There was cheaper cases out there that caught my eye, but the reviews for this case sold this company for me.. Besides, approx £20 to protect your £300+ phone is justified isn't it?!

Thanks again
on 25 October 2014
Very impressed with this case, the quality of the leather and interior is excellent and it completely protects the phone. I previously had the Apple leather shell which was also excellent but leaves the screen exposed.

With this case the phone is always protected front and back when in your pocket, plus you get the added bonus of using the phone naked as intended and get to appreciate its lovely design and curved edges of the screen (something you can't feel when its in a shell).

The case also has 4 small holes punched out near the bottom so you can hear it ringing which is a handy touch.

The ONLY reason Im not giving it 5 stars is because of the tab you use to pull the phone out. It conveniently attaches itself to the back of the case via a magnet so that it doesn't flap about. Thats great, however I wish that the tab came over the opening of the case and attached via magnet to the front of the case. The Spigen Crumena cases do this and it adds an extra feeling of protection to your phone (they don't currently have an iPhone 6 case only an iPhone 5S case).

All in all though I really can't complain, its very high quality and I may even purchase the black case with red stiching and lining once it becomes available as it looks good.
on 17 June 2014
Well, I am blown away by the whole experience.

The service was first class. My product arrived in a timely manner, well packaged and even with a little thank you note and two sweets inside!

The case itself was in a well presented box, which would make this ideal as a gift for someone.

Now the case itself. Beautiful. I can not believe this only cost £20. Considering I have been looking for a leather case for ages but was always put off by the price. Every case I looked at was at least 40 quid. So I was not expecting much when I ordered this. But wow, what can I say. The case looks amazing. Really good quality leather and craftsmanship. It looks exactly (albeit smaller) like very expensive leather sleeve I use for my macbook air.

I would highly recommend this to anyone considering it. You will not be disappointed.
on 13 August 2016
Got the case for the Wileyfox Swift. Beautiful quality, fits well, although phone will fall out if tipped upside down. That doesn't bother me as I would rather that happened than it be so tight that it turns the phone on. Would not hesitate to buy another one or recommend to a friend. I got in touch with MediaDevil as they didn't list the case that I wanted although they had it in stock. They told me to order any case, give them the order number and they would change it for the case that I needed. Case arrived the next day. Can't get much better customer service than that.
on 18 January 2015
This is excellent. Order arrived the next morning (and I'd ordered in the afternoon), with quirky and sound packaging. I was delighted by the case. The colour and design are exactly as the photo, with neat little ventilation holes at the base, it's a beautifully snug fit and the leather quality is excellent. The tab has a magnetic catch inside (not visible externally), which means it secures itself against the body of the case, rather than flopping around. I found I was holding the phone in its case in my hand, just for the tactile experience. Overall, a real enhancement to my phone.
5 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2016
Initially I was looking for a flip case but soon realised they don't really provide very much protection for your phone. I came across this case and simply had to purchase it! The first thing you notice when you receive the product is the packaging - very unique! The next thing you notice is the smell of the high quality, full grain european leather. My phone (OnePlus 2) fits like a glove and It gives the phone great protection due to its padding - despite it not feeling 'bulky' at all. The pull tab being magnetic is a great little touch and overall this a great purchase for anyone looking for a high quality case with lovely look and feel.