Customer reviews

Memoryhouse
Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 30 January 2013
I thoroughly recommend this album, especially the tracks November and Sarajevo, very ambient and emotional music. I am now a complete Max Richter fan.
One person found this helpful
on 30 March 2015
Truly amazing music.
Turn the lights down low, put on your headphones and let the music carry you away. Brilliant
Ordered with ' you want it, we got it'. Arrived really quickly. Awesome
on 17 June 2015
Discovered Max via Hilary Hahn's Encores CD (composition - Mercy) a very challenging album. Memory House is a joy to listen to, encompassing varying styles. I particularly like the thundering and dramatic pieces which have such crescendos and pace that you feel as though you belong in a Jane Austen novel. The passages are haunting and beautiful.
on 15 November 2014
Atmospheric. Sad. Brilliant.
on 8 August 2014
Great album
on 28 February 2015
A bit too much of the same tone and rather melancholic ...but certain tracks do stand out
on 28 May 2014
Sadly I waited beyond the 30 day return period to listen to this. I had several LPs on order and wanted to go thru them all together in an evenings extravaganza. That will teach me. Richters music sails the hight of lows of emotion and volume. This is one of the worst pressings I have ever had the misfortune to own - pops, crackles aplenty. It must be part of a bad batch as there are 2 other similar reviews. I think It should have been recalled. Amazon - it you are listening: contact me. I am so disappointed, were it not for the CD version I own, I would cry.
5 people found this helpful
|33 Comments|Report abuse
on 24 April 2013
I saw BalletBoyz recently and Max Richter's music was played during the performance. Wonderful listening experience! I can recommend for relaxing listening.
One person found this helpful
on 27 February 2014
i was looking forward to getting home and playing this ,but unfortunately it had more cackle and pop than a box of rice crispies ,very dissappointed
6 people found this helpful
on 15 September 2014
Don't waste your money. The pressing of this LP is appalling. Very disappointed.
4 people found this helpful