on 18 June 2017
First time I bought this item. After research I am going to stop buying vitamin E, C, zinc and selenium since it is already the elements in barley grass. It also detoxifies of liver, preventative/curing cancer, acid-alkali balance and prevent sign of ageing (depending the diet/exercise/DNA, environmental elements, etc). Word of caution: Not suitable suffering from celiac (coeliac) disease.
on 28 June 2017
Fast delivery and good quality product. I've only been taking it for a week so don't know yet if it'll have the effect of giving me more energy as I'm hoping for!
on 26 May 2017
I haven't been able to finish it up, but I have had it with tomatoes before and it gives a very nice earthy texture to it. Would recommend but you'd take a long time to go through it.
on 27 August 2015
Added to our daily juicing - great product, well packaged.
on 28 April 2014
I really like sevenhills organics' products, so i tried to look it up on google and want to know what other products they got, and where did they grow all the organic plants, i thought it was an australian brand, but there is 0 information about the brand, not even a website...
on 24 September 2014
Taken for a few days. Powder smells like new mown grass.
Haven't given it 5 stars as one star lost due to not indicating where the crop is grown.
Also don't know if it is effective yet - early days.
However, I found it easy to take (5mg in a tumbler of water) and not strong tasting.
I'm taking it to see if it helps with gout, to increase body alkalinity and for it's claimed anti-inflammatory effects.
Will see
on 19 February 2017
Delivery was good but the actual product made me feel very ill. After an hour of taking it I started to get stomach pain and felt nauseous all evening.
I won't be taking it again. If you suffer from wheat or gluten sensitivity it's really not worth the risk.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2015
So far so good! Item arrived in time. I've been taking barley grass from other sellers for quiet a long time, so I haven't noticed any difference, but apparently it's as good as any others. Maybe I'll write it another review in a few weeks ;)
on 18 February 2015
Fantastic product. The price is excellent and it's guaranteed to last for months! Very fast delivery too. 100% approved
on 2 July 2015
This is a satisfactory and well priced product. It's good mixed with yoghurt at breakfast time.