Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 April 2013
I have listened to 'House of Gold and Bones part1' pretty much on a loop since it came out. I don't think I need to comment further on how great this record is!!!When I first listened to part 2 It was like 'oh', where are the great tracks?? However, like all great records this is a slow burner!!! Alot more dark and intense than part 1, instead of giving you a slap it gives you a good kicking!!! I think these two records have a good chance of going down as classics and will be listened to and talked about for many years to come!!
on 19 January 2015
Amazing album still enjoy listening to it.
on 12 May 2013
Very disappointed by this album, Part 1 was okay but nothing special but this is even worse. Must have listened to it 8 or 9 times now and still cant think of one stand out track!!
on 14 August 2013
An absolute must-have album from Stone Sour!
Corey Taylor is doing a fantastic job.

I wasn't sure about it all after the first listen, but it did not take long before it grew on me.
on 20 July 2014
Fantastic Album.
on 19 July 2014
Brilliant album.
on 8 August 2013
I heard the samples of the album before I bought it and the samples didn't do it justice, a fantastic follow up to part 1, can't wait for the next one
on 14 April 2013
Catchy, heavy and pretty dark as well. Best album they've done so far. Part 1 always seemed incomplete to me. Makes sense more once hear part 2.
on 11 August 2013
Not as good as part one but some great songs on here, i just feel that the track order is not mixed in tempo enough. However a solid offering.
on 9 May 2013
what a GREAT SELECTION OF SONGS prefer this to gold and bones pt1 highly recommended stone sour have done themselves proud